Author: voice_cd

How to spend the Golden Week?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-6 08:10:31 |Display all floors
I am spending my golden week in a strange but familiar city with my sister...lol....but will go back today...tomorrow will be at work again....
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 14:39:41 |Display all floors

Go back to the hometown and spare the time with my friends

this  holiday i go to driftage and dunk the hotspring with my friends, and tomorrow i need to start my work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 18:03:22 |Display all floors
one day for a trip, one day for a family union, one day for an outing,one day for a rest at home, the rest for whatever comes in mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 19:00:33 |Display all floors
wow so hot there .
up you .
no rest no holiday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 19:49:38 |Display all floors
i have to work overtime.only three days are availible to me.so i cherish it very much ,staying at home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-6 20:06:25 |Display all floors

New F,

hey.  everybody. I'm cy .   I'm come for Shenzhen ,  I fine here because I want  to  talk and  learning English.   thx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-7 07:36:38 |Display all floors

golden week

the golden week is to be over,look back, it's nothing. we didn't really have a holiday. two days off then hard work again.i'm very tired now,so are my collegues and my students,poor kids.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.