Author: voice_cd

Truths on comforting women in china during ww2 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-1 15:19:10 |Display all floors
How can we forget the Japanese brutism!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 15:58:06 |Display all floors
thanks, whampoa.  you expressed it more clearly than i could.

as for liangzai, the suspicion already starts with his seeming eagerness to show the China govt in a bad light in order to magnify before the world her purported slight of him by not giving him carte blanche platform to spew whatever he wants in this forum; for such critters, if they can't take it, they should just as well post their own blogs elsewhere; after all, if they really want to make a difference, they should walk their talk.  Does China owe them anything? Did they go through the emasculating hell she went through all those years under the japs? are their credentials even red? We can talk about this until the cows come home; it will not end; suffice to say, it matters not one iota. China is China.  

and lastly, about taking my comments seriously, since when do people have to pander to his "majesty's" probate approval in order to make their comments agreeable enough for his notarised consideration? aged, indeed. ptui.

[ Last edited by markwu at 2007-5-1 04:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 17:04:59 |Display all floors
Nope, I have no eagerness whatsoever to put China in a bad light. In fact, my mission is quite the opposite. But that mission is very complicated when bad things actually do happen. And when they do happen, I can't ignore them. I can't erase reality. If I ignore reality, my credibility will be gone, and no one will listen to me. Foreigners speaking in favor of China can't make their voices heard like Chinese media do, because then no one will listen.

So when I speak of China on my foregin blog, it is usually in a very supportive manner. I'm a sinophile, for all what it's worth. But sometimes reality intervenes, and I must protest. Just like people must protest whenever someone is behaving badly, be it the Japanese, the Americans the Iranis or the Chinese.

China is China, but then again, to what end are all these protests against the Japanese atrocitites? You would need the world's sympathy, and you have it -- but it is muddled by your own merits. The world might not listen to your tears if you at the same time commit your own atrocities. So I was not referring to your comments specficially, but to Chinese comments in general.

China is China, but China is also a part of the world, and has interactions with the world. China is no longer an isolated island. It's wealth, both present and future, depends on interactions with the world, as it is trade and trade only that generates wealth.

And I come here to discuss Chinese issues with Chinese and other knowledgable people. I can put whatever I want on my blog, but I can't discuss with Chinese there. Too bad the Chinese are not willing to discuss issues here, though.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 17:57:27 |Display all floors
they should be sentenced to death for the humanity for their crime. these women are so poor without freedom and human right. until now the ----ing Japanese government is still refusing to acknowledge the facts and apologize no the less

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 00:01:20 |Display all floors
Researching report on the comforting sites of Qingpu District in Shanghai .
A survey on the death toll and financial losses during Anti-Japanese War in Shanghai conducted in 2005 show that 3 comforting places located in Qingpu District.
Lu Wagang, 94(in 2005), male , has been living in Qinpu. He testified " Japanese army takes a mansion of Zhang Guilian who has been to U.S. for study as their headquarters  and comforting rooms is there  too."
SuDexu, male , 87, he told the researchers "  during that period , i'm living nearby the comforting attic and i saw these comforting women walking by from time to time ."
Zhong Yuhui, male , 72. he said , " i was only 7. once i followed a Japanese soldier into the building of this kind of comforting sites. i saw there were 7 or 8 Japanese soldiers in one room. and also a woman lying on bed . another 4 women in other rooms up and downstairs . Guards stood in front of the gate .
the study panel confirmed their words after a lots of interviews and checking on the sites. According to the survey carried out by the panel , Japanese invaders once built two forts to protect those soldiers who found fun in the comforting sites . A witness named Zhong Yuhui recalled , site was covered by grilleto block the locals .
the above information comes from the Shanghai his research panel .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 00:51:20 |Display all floors
you know
if you want a japanese person to apology to you heartly
the only thing you should to do is to beat against and win him in many respective field
especialy in tech and military.
Japan is a great country from which we should learn a lot .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 05:47:29 |Display all floors
Whampy (and yes, I will address you as such--you who call me "twit" and "b*tch" have no right to request respect for names)--I stand by my opinions in post #28. Lecture all you want, but that is what I believe. I don't think hatred of an entire nation (hate the government, if you need to hate; I don't) is a step towards solving any problems, but that's just me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.