Author: brianzhang

Japanese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-6 22:05:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kugua1225 at 2007-5-5 22:29
I think that we all have the ability to study Japanese by ourselves without participating any language schools
or classes.My practice tell me that learning Japanese is esaier than learning Englis ...

Trust me, learning English is much easier than learning Japanese!
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 06:01:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bubbletea at 2007-12-6 22:05

Trust me, learning English is much easier than learning Japanese!

Interesting. Why do you think that is?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-15 13:51:24 |Display all floors
It's getting harder and harder to learn, and I'm about to give up...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 22:59:22 |Display all floors
I agree English is much earlier than any other second language for me..and i'm not going to learn Japanese..ha..i just don't like it..sorry for that..but i do like Japanese noodles with delicious soup...

Spanish is third language for me now..Just beginer..but it's not easy at all..much difficult than English...I really hope there is someone can help me sometimes...owow

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 14:19:19 |Display all floors
easy to start, hard to learn perfect...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-27 21:57:21 |Display all floors
I  hate japanese

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-1-28 10:32:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kugua1225 at 2007-5-5 23:29
I think that we all have the ability to study Japanese by ourselves without participating any language schools
or classes.My practice tell me that learning Japanese is esaier than learning Englis ...

I believe that for a Chinese, Japanese is easier to learn than English. At least you don't have much to study Chinese characters (Kanji) and the relatively easy 2 alphabets (Hiragana and Katakana). On the other hand, Japanese has a complex and difficult grammar to master and it is a non-tonal language. Still, I believe it is worthwhile to do.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.