Do you really like drinking coffee? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-28 22:47:48 |Display all floors
I like it ,but a little expensive for me who is not  white collar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 23:02:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elson_chen at 2007-4-28 14:47
Coffee tastes like sink water!

I sort of think that beer tastes like sink water:lol:lol [/quote]

Hahahahaha. I think beers taste like piss...they look like it too...not to say that I have tasted piss! Sometimes I like beer...once in a blue moon!...OMG...am I saying implicitly that I like piss once in a blue moon...just to clarify...I don't like piss even though I have not tried it yet...would I try piss in the future?...no, I don't think so!;P:lol

Has anyone tried Piss Beer?;P:lol:)
Piss Beer.jpg
Piss Pak.jpg
pisscereal.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 23:09:44 |Display all floors
They even have a "iss" cap goes with the "iss Beer".;P
caps.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 12:30:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexyneco at 2007-4-28 14:35
to szl8179:
what are long black and short black? Does it mean the time consumed for brewing or sth else? I'm very curious about that.

long black and short black are all espresso coffee, long black need two shots, short black is only one. normally you can get a chocolate fish free when you order long black, as it is too bitter.

but whatever long black or short black, espresso black coffee is much better than drip brewed black coffee. since the espresso coffee is extract of all good from coffee powder, and the meantime, get rid off some toxic chemical components which cause acid taste. and the colour, espresso black coffee is gorgeous golden. the drip brewed black coffee is bark, sometime has some coffee powder in the bottom.

the drip brewed black coffee usually can be seen in the office, it is free for everyone. if you order a cup of drip black coffee at cafe, you can ask for fill up again and again without pay extra. but when you have tried espresso black coffee once, you will not back to drip brewed black again.

Use magic tools Report

sexyneco has been deleted
Post time 2007-5-1 13:04:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 13:38:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-4-27 23:34

Coffee tastes like sink water!

i wish i had the kind of sink water you have, at my place too!   brush my teeth with coffee, wash my face with coffee... wouldn't it be nice! lol.
"Be the change you want to see in the World." - Gandhi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-2 22:47:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tenzing at 2007-5-1 13:38

i wish i had the kind of sink water you have, at my place too!   brush my teeth with coffee, wash my face with coffee... wouldn't it be nice! lol.

Some people are saying that coffee is good for certain health reasons..."Drinking coffee can ward off diabetes"....China Daily!
:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.