Author: qinger

全国工农业旅游示范点? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-25 17:44:13 |Display all floors
Haha.. Industrial tourism is actually a term domestically invented in China, I guess. Those tours are arranged for the officials (plus general civil servants) from different regions to examine the manufacture bases of the "host government", in the name of " work exchange". They somehow contribute to the hospitality business. Thus the term " industrial tourism".
Is my guess correct, qinger? Do you happen to be an "insider"?
If winter comes, can spring be frozen ahead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 17:51:04 |Display all floors
全国工农业旅游示范点

先别急,我觉得有必要先解释下到底这个示范点的作用是什么。 是experiment还是model。中文单独的说,都会让人听了感到不清晰。说者一般还会补充其他信息。 个人感到,中文中很多词的意识其实说者不一定知道。但作为翻译者,应该有必要仔细考虑下(think through)。象一听到“示范点”,我一般都不会予以理会。而是看、听其它的信息。 因为大概是这个词以前都太空洞了。或者本身是由于一些原因“造”出来的。而不是“来源于群众"。换句话说,关系到一个词的”生命力“。 我敢说大部分人都不清除这个词的真正含义。如果你说”这是。。示范点“。 多半有人会问”什么示范点“?

[ Last edited by hly1234 at 2007-4-25 05:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-26 13:08:08 |Display all floors
Is my guess correct, qinger?

agricultural and industrial tourism are not elitists' activities. they're develping as mass tourism anyway.

reference A

reference B
私は花の子です。名前はルンルンです。。。。。。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.