Author: r_salahuddin

nothing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-18 17:14:38 |Display all floors
i have no emotions, either, i am just an advanced animal that can work.
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 17:16:08 |Display all floors
Hey daotan, with those kind of emotions. You can be a professional poker player!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 20:25:49 |Display all floors
we are all cold blood senior animals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 21:45:57 |Display all floors
I have several strong emotions at this time.
1st Since I have asked my company to transfer me to China, I am scared and excited at this time. The CEO has agreed, but is still working out the details. Overall I think it wont be bad as I am currently making about 75000 US per year allready and that should be plenty of money to make a good living there.

2nd In my personal live I am a little dishearted, my girlfriend of course is very mad at me for planning to move to china for a few years, and pretty much has broken the relationship off as she does not wish to wait. I understand her, and I actualy agree, but it still hurts me at times.

3rd But on the other hand, I am very much looking forward to making new friends in Asia and learning more about the culture and history.

So currently i am on a emotional rollercoster.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 23:18:54 |Display all floors
now i have a emotion like i am a ugly boy and thats why i am so lonely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 23:23:10 |Display all floors
If you have emotion that you are ugly boy. then do someting for your impression of yourself.

Get haircut, buy maybe new jacket or shirt, visit a old friend you have not seen in long time, talk to your mom (mom always tells their sohn they are handsome), in general do something positive, something you enjoy and will make you feel better about yourself.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.