Views: 4514|Replies: 3

一小段英文请指正(E-C) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-22 08:39:46 |Display all floors
US AIRWAYS... BACK TO ITS OLD SELF AGAIN:  We never made it home last evening, for US Airways proved once again why it is one of the worst of all airlines in that our flight to Charlotte was an hour behind schedule out of Los Angeles, and upon landing in Charlotte, we remained six feet from the gate for twenty minutes while awaiting a gate agent.... to have us miss our connection from Charlotte to Norfolk by the matter of minutes..

美国合众国航空...又回到老样子:我们昨晚没回到家,因为美国合众国航空再次证明他们为什么是最差的航空公司,因为我们从洛杉矶出发到夏洛特的航班比预定时间晚到了一个小时,然而到达夏洛特后,我们又多花了20分钟坐在离机舱门6英尺远的地方,就是为了等扶梯...这使得我们一度无法从夏洛特回到诺福克。

请指正!谢谢!
Coming as I did from a family with no income at all,and with no prospects whatever,college was the narrow door that led darkness into light.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2007-4-22 10:41:05 |Display all floors
>>我们从洛杉矶出发到夏洛特的航班比预定时间晚到了一个小时,
..... 晚了一个小时起飞,

>>我们又多花了20分钟坐在离机舱门6英尺远的地方,
“机舱门”是飞机上的门,而 gate 是从飞机进入机场大厅的门,那个门没有准备好(见下条),所以只好坐在飞机里干等。

>>就是为了等扶梯...
gate agent 是负责在那个门接待下机旅客的航空公司人员

>>这使得我们一度无法从夏洛特回到诺福克。
晚了几分钟赶不上转乘从夏洛特到诺福克的航班。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 15:31:57 |Display all floors
晕倒了!

没想到这么多错误。哎。还得加紧学习。

感谢jl,您辛苦了。
Coming as I did from a family with no income at all,and with no prospects whatever,college was the narrow door that led darkness into light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 18:08:08 |Display all floors
#2 translates well!i think!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.