Author: sabby_0232

man's way of thinking [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-1 03:31:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-30 08:18

So men do think with their penis ...

It's not even obvious anymore...I think. It's like you see a nice woman and you have your regular thoughts and you have an extra set that will make a very quick judgement. "ossible girlfriend Yes/No." That's why most men know which girl they would like and which one they don't want. Women seem to be more like, he's okay, but I have to get to know him first. That stuff... I think a man could just come up with 100 names of people they have seen and put a 'Yes' or 'No' next to it.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-1 03:50:56 |Display all floors
Have you ever noticed that when they do break up its always the GUYS fault? With so many factors clouding girls minds we end up copping the blame for thinking too fast (ie with our dicks). Mostly they don't consider that it takes 2 people to make a relationship work and the only reason we take them to fancy dinners and all that crap is to get laid! I mean; come on, give us a break... We're simple! We'll keep you happy if you keep us happy! Don't tell me that romance is dead and I'm unromantic if your not sexual! (ha theres my whinge ) You ladies should be glad that men are so simple creatures as it means we don't have many demands. Its easy to know what a guy wants and to keep him happy while we're lost in a fog of 'what did I do wrong now?'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-1 05:39:24 |Display all floors
oh...refreshing my memory...i used to sit in the cafe shop..checking guys walking pass...i would think will i date him?..Yes/No/Maybe...ha ha...that was fun...^^

Hmm...men can be simple...but sometimes i think it is too simple to be true..ha ha...well...with the break up..not always guys fault...one relationship i had before...the guy balmed it is my fault...so i dont argue...its my fault....i can walk away....so he can be happy..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.