Author: sabby_0232

man's way of thinking [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-30 00:42:04 |Display all floors

Re original post

Actually its proven that a man 'brain power' is significantly improved straight after sex... So after sex we men can think clearer than at any other time! And although sex plays alot with most men's mind I wouldnt say we are controlled by it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-30 05:38:46 |Display all floors

backy2

Is it really??...i think a womans brain power is significantly impreved straight after sex too...ha...

I think I read it somewhere...actually women think about sex more often than men....hmmm....maybe women we just have too much time???
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-30 06:23:03 |Display all floors
Or maybe men just think about the sex and after we unload our "lovejuice" we stop thinking about it. At least for a couple of hours... Maybe women just continue to think about it, even after having an orgasm. That might be why women can have multiple orgasms and men will have a nice first one, semi-okay second one and lame third one. Let alone four times in a row or five. It's like trying to squeeze the last bits out of a tube of toothpaste. It's just not that great and you have to try hard to get something out.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-30 08:01:06 |Display all floors
Yes...i love the fact that i am a woman.....so lucky!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-30 15:09:38 |Display all floors
Actually I heard that the average man thinks of sex an average of every 3 seconds :S. Probably about right for me but then I'm also oversexed . However it is difficult not to think of it with all these nice short skirts around these days and other skimpy clothing. I mean when you go shopping you practically walk into a leg farm! Its like a nightmare you don't know where to look first!

ps. The pain of childbirth...? nope sorry not seeing the luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-30 15:18:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bachy2 at 2007-6-30 17:09
Actually I heard that the average man thinks of sex an average of every 3 seconds :S. Probably about right for me but then I'm also oversexed . However it is difficult not to think of it with all ...

So men do think with their penis ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-30 16:27:22 |Display all floors
I guess the level of control determines the value of the man. I, for example, value peace and happiness / no stress over many women so I would rather return home to one and have a nice time than sneak around chasing many and worry that I may get caught out. Off course, I want to know that the 'woman at home' can also keep me satisfied so I guess that is one of my requirements and in that way the little me does do the thinking. However to look at many women I think is very natural for a man its only those of little value or little self control that take it further.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.