Author: irishinuk

Breaking: Over 30 Virginia Tech students reported dead in university shooting [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-17 10:55:11 |Display all floors

Reply #36 holidays's post

Thank you for your great knowledgeable opinion.

You are free to opine whatever you will!

Have you ever bought a gun from a gun store?

Which country has the highest rate of putting killers in prison, do you know? -- I'm just wondering.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 10:57:22 |Display all floors

Reply #36 holidays's post

No record from the fingerprints means he has no criminal record? -- I suppose ... how does that work in other countries?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 10:58:29 |Display all floors

Crazy American culture: guns and numbness to killings

Originally posted by holidays at 2007-4-17 10:14

Let's just look at this case. The killer has no previous criminal record. He could be as normal as you and me. Obviously he snapped. And he went to the gun shop, bought two guns and bunch of bull ...

"Holiday","...Better campus security? Don't the American schools nowadays already look and feel like jails? Even we secure all the schools, what next? Malls, thearters, restaurants, amusement parks...? Does it worth so much to keep the freedom of having loaded guns?
The number of death toll in each case is increasing faster and faster. I am sure it won't be the last case if no major changes made in gun-possession-law.
It is sad day for America, the land of the free (to kill)."

In America, they are UNwilling to outlaw the sale of guns because the gun lobby bribe congressmen (and congresswomen).
Easy possession of guns, and a bad role model of Washington waging wars around the world, these two combined have made Americans young and old very prone to shoot.

Even crazy Jack wants to shoot me now because I don't agree with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:02:39 |Display all floors

A great job?

Originally posted by eightyeight at 2007-4-17 10:49
How many Americans died to free Asia from the Japanese Imperialist? Let me hear you say what a bunch of fools we've been!

That was a great job and appreciated.

But now, Washington is coaching Japan to contain China.  You are now with the devil, and you're the devil also.  Right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:05:07 |Display all floors

Gee, you sound like a Christian hypocrite.

Originally posted by eightyeight at 2007-4-17 11:00
Yean I love you too , myfirend. I especially love our debate style, so full of widom, knowledge and fact.

Cut out the sh   t, will you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:07:27 |Display all floors

Reply #40 myfriend's post

I am the what?

You confuse me with someone else, no?

I am not my government nor am I part of the powers tat direct it.

Nice debate!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:08:15 |Display all floors

Reply #41 myfriend's post

You think I am a Christian?

You are way off base, pal!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.