Author: dragongirl77

China Got Train Technology From Foreigners [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-20 08:11:38 |Display all floors

The bottom of the well dweller.

I don't wish to dignify dumbdragon with a discussion simply because I doubt if she understands the term.

She has " sour grapes " tattooed all over her forehead. I'd like to know the reasons for her hysterical hyperbole and histrionics. Maybe she , or her family, has missed out on some China deal!

My final take home message to dumbgirl and her ilk is this :

China is going gang buster and surging like a mother of all tsunamis. You cling on to your miserable and miserly myths and keep those eyes firming fixed to your navel OK ? The real world , led by China have too much to do to be distracted by under achievers and foul mouthed miscreants like you. Happy burrowing .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 08:30:48 |Display all floors

gorgeous!

today's Beijing weather is gorgeous,  bloody sunny with a pleasant breeze.  

Sure, you have read the news that 1.3 billion people has attained a more eyeball-catching harvest for the first quarter of 2007:   the pie expanded by 11.1%,  inflation kept at 2.7%.

And, just I like the gorgeous weather here in Beijing, I like your gorgeous statement:  China is going gang buster and surging like a mother of all tsunamis.

Sure, we won't be easily distracted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 09:56:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-4-20 05:59
BTW "sheeps"?

BTW "CCP are.."?

Is it your new desire for political plurality? You don't have enough with one CCP, huh..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 10:12:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-4-20 08:11
China is going gang buster and surging like a mother of all tsunamis. You cling on to your miserable and miserly myths and keep those eyes firming fixed to your navel OK ? The real world , led by China have too much to do to be distracted by under achievers and foul mouthed miscreants like you. Happy burrowing .

Last time I checked, no. The real-world still classified China as an underdeveloped country.
The real world invest his money in China because the CCP's stability and ban on free syndicates and free-thinking makes it an easy-going, risk-safe and cheap place for modern 1$ a day sweat-shop like slavery. The new thing here is the CCP's  efforts to ensure that the situation will last for a long long time.

So far so good. :)

Oh, I nearly forgot.

Welcome to the real world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 10:18:38 |Display all floors
wertynest wrote:

''What kind of problem do you have with English police???''

As far as the people getting killed are concerned?

People make mistakes. Sometimes someone in the chain of command looses the plot. Sometimes it's an individial. Could happen in any country and does happen in any country. Generally the UK police are pretty good. But sometimes they have to react to new events (like terrorists) and don't have the training or experience to do the job we would like. Thankfully they try and learn from their mistakes.

''I guess you probably have no Hukou problem''

Sorry, what's a Hukou? But odds are that the UK has their own equivelant.

''No pb to get a Visa from abroad to China either.''

Right, so waiting for 3.5 hours outside the Chinese Consulate to submit my visa application and a further 2.5 hours waiting so that I could collect the visa is not a problem? That'll teach me to apply on the day after a Chinese holiday.

But I understand - yes, it is not as difficult to get a Chinese visa as it is to get a UK visa.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 10:23:18 |Display all floors
mengzhi wrote:

''China is going gang buster and surging like a mother of all tsunamis. You cling on to your miserable and miserly myths and keep those eyes firming fixed to your navel OK ? The real world , led by China have too much to do to be distracted by under achievers and foul mouthed miscreants like you. Happy burrowing .''

mengzhi, I love your colourful use of English - brilliant!
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

hanlei has been deleted
Post time 2007-4-20 10:44:40 |Display all floors

I love this, too.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.