Author: dragongirl77

China Got Train Technology From Foreigners [Copy link] 中文

hanlei has been deleted
Post time 2007-4-19 17:59:53 |Display all floors

pandamonium ?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 18:06:41 |Display all floors
No he is right, democratic countries are a battlefield after tea-time.

And I also have a terrific report showing that the criminality rate in Chinese labor camps is extremely low!
Instead of sending bad people there, we should all live inside it!

God, that would be so fun. Can't wait. Jesus, I think I am living the communist dream.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 19:17:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2007-4-19 15:00
Where are you Chang - this is one for you! Come and defend China.

You called?

Do I have to come and sort you kids out?

These arguments have already taken place. There are no new points to argue over.

I like this this dragongirl, though, as she gets the adrenalin going. I wonder, can she insult me as I am looking for fresh meat!

I will be philosophical for a change! One point for dragongirl to ponder over is that while we are all arguing over trifles the world is changing rapidly. Her points will seem insignificant in about 20 years or so. Some countries will do better whilst others do worse. Personally, I hope that everyone does better as we face greater challenges such as climate change, terrorism and so on.

dragongirl:
Have you seen Mars Attack where Jack Nicholson gave his speech to the Martians?  Listen to its message and then come back.

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-4-19 07:32 PM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 20:32:18 |Display all floors
what's important is the result.
it will not matter even if china gets all of her technology from abroad.
as long as it will serve china .
as sure as the sun rises,
china will become the next superpower.
dragongirl turn a blind eye to this facts and instead only sees the the trees and forgotten the forest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 21:01:14 |Display all floors
What about some modesty? Arrogance is the looser's talk.
The bigger the mouth, the smaller the jiji.
Your dream of power may wet your bed at night, it won't make your better men. Some critical thinking would help.
Stop thinking the way the CCP wants you to think, you really look like sheeps, by Zeus!
Life is not about pride, nationnalism and honor, it's about creating something new, that will make you and your lot happy to live in this world.
At the end, everybody looks the same in his tomb. Great China or not. So make the difference now.
If you despise USA arrogance, stop behaving the same and show us the wiseness of your so-called 5000 year old culture.
What I've seen so far is pretty awful.

[ Last edited by wertynest at 2007-4-19 09:02 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 00:07:38 |Display all floors
"As long as I can use Chinese people as slaves to make a living, can drive my car like a jackass, etc."

Wow...do you even live in China?
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 05:59:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wertynest at 2007-4-19 21:01
Stop thinking the way the CCP wants you to think, you really look like sheeps, by Zeus!

You have lost me on that one! Let me see. Are you implying that we are like sheep for saying that we would like a few aircraft carriers?

What about if some of us say we would like some chicken wings? Are you impying that the CCP are forcing us to have chicken wings!

BTW "sheeps"?

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-4-20 06:06 AM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.