Views: 111258|Replies: 404

China Got Train Technology From Foreigners [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-19 02:09:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 03:59:49 |Display all floors

Another open sewer mouth.

Dear dumbogirl,

Since you have bothered to start a thread principly and purely to China-bash, bad mouth and annoy the Chinese, you don't mind me telling you where to get off do you ?

Yes you are very correct .China copies, steals and otherwise pinch all technology, manufacturing and export know how from abroad. They are shameless, shifty and savvy in everyway. Do not buy any " made in China " goods and get out of China Daily forum if I were you . That will " send a strong message " to the Chinese that they are not welcomed, no friendship and let them rot in their own juice.

There, I have said all that you couldn't because you are inadequate, illiterate but with a toilet for a mouth.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 10:59:02 |Display all floors

mengzhi: Your English is Terrible!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 11:08:59 |Display all floors

mengzhi: You should go back to school to study!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 11:12:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragongirl77 at 2007-4-19 02:09
China Got Train Technology From Foreigners

China's new Bullet Trains are from technology from other countries.  

Communism hurts China, which is why they are 50-100 years behind Western count ...

This person is  retarded . this is final diagnosis . over .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 11:21:02 |Display all floors
dragongirl77 wrote:

''Communism hurts China, which is why they are 50-100 years behind Western countries.''

dragongirl, I am a foreigner living in China and I can assure you that you are sadly misinformed and that even a foreigner, such as myself, finds your comments offensive.  

Perhaps you watch too many foreign documentaries on China that single out one negative aspect of China's society and portray it as if it represented the entire country. I can play that game and belittle western countries. I can tell you how people in western countries die from malnutrition and exposure because they haven't got enough money. I could tell you so, so many negative things.... But that is not painting an accurate picture of the west any more than the picture you have of China. So please don't play games on a Chinese forum if you can only say negative things about China.

I have spent most of my life living under a democratic regime and it was in many ways far worse than China's version of communism. Give me the Chinese government any day.

Perhaps it has not occurred to you just how much technology is shared around the world and that all countries buy, sell, exchange and sometimes steal technology from each other. China is not unique. Even America buys technology or manufactures under licence and has probably stolen a bit in her time.

This is a country that Chinese people can be proud of and give them 10 to 20 years and they will replace the US as top dog. They are going places fast and, in many areas, have already arrived.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 11:24:49 |Display all floors
There is something to the notion that the current Chinese government and economy stifles creativity. There is no incentive for Chinese entrepeneurs to bother with research and development, since they will not get the full benefit from their work. Unless intellectual property rights are introduced, China will remain perpetually dependent on the inventions of foreigners.

"I have spent most of my life living under a democratic regime and it was in many ways far worse than China's version of communism. Give me the Chinese government any day."

Please, do continue.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.