Author: r_salahuddin

you live for what? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-18 08:40:54 |Display all floors
well... you might be able to when they freeze you up for few thousand years... wait til they have enough technology to let you live forever =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 08:48:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-4-18 08:33
i think you get education for 22-24 years, not 30. even so, you probably enjoyed parts of it. you dont have to get married or work your butt off. not everyone is super hard working, you can probabl ...

still, my point about life is that you really can't just do whatever you like!
cycle of life = go through too much learning (sometimes i think it's a waste of time, because you learn something, at the same time you forget something!) i wish our brain function like a computer, that will be great, don't you think?

about the dying part, err.... actually i don't mind it!
forget all about the stress, pressure, worries, and etc.... (doesn't sound too bad) hehheee... just kidding.
trust me, i am too coward to die too (i have too much things i don't wan to deattach yet, i still want to see many things like Greece, Rome, Italy, Egypt, Japan, Paris, England,  (anyone want to tag along with me?? i would love some companies, the more the merrier!), and learn many things like go to France to learn to make wine and perfume).  
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 08:49:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-4-18 08:40
well... you might be able to when they freeze you up for few thousand years... wait til they have enough technology to let you live forever =D

hey i think there was a movie like the plot you just described.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 08:50:11 |Display all floors
live for enjoyment!
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 09:29:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bubbletea at 2007-4-18 08:19

THAT was suppose the same goal for me too,
BUT as times go by,
those thoughts really starting to disappear, BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO LIVE FOR YOURSELF,

IT"S YOUR LIFE , not y ...

Hello tea , thanks for your suggestion, and I really get what you said…
frankly speaking, I admire my friends who can buy anything they want and travel where they like to , but I can’t till now…I must save money for my parents, my brother…I’d like them to live a better life , I appreciate for anything they do to me before, and it’s my turn to devote myself to them…
but I am a happy gal in the real life here… my friends , my colleagues also say that…yup…I like to smile, I found out that I can forget everything when smiling… but I’d like to chat on BBS to relieve my feeling (pressure) sometimes…
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 09:34:26 |Display all floors
perhaps when you have a family, you kinda live for responsibility. like you 've got a family to raise. you cannot just go about thinking  what the hell i am living for. coz most of time you are on the move and the rest you lay in bed thinking more about the kids education, the living expenditures...and everything, that's responsibility, not your likes..

so enjoy your life as much as possible, life is too short. you will come up with different answers at different stages. no more confusion...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 10:01:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nulife at 2007-4-18 09:34
perhaps when you have a family, you kinda live for responsibility. like you 've got a family to raise. you cannot just go about thinking  what the hell i am living for. coz most of time you are on  ...

I kinda disagree with your message!
I think it can be the other way around!
Since age of 13, i had to took care of everything for my family! (YES, i really do mean everything!)
Let see, hemmmm...
who took care of all the bills in the house (answer = ME),
who took mom and dad to doctor visits  (answer=ME),
who had to call the tv cable, telephone, electricity, mortgage, insurance company when there's problems (answer =ME),
who have to go to the bank when needed (answer =ME),
who had to deal with all the craps/problems my parents have (yes, again the answer =ME)

this is kinda funny, just last month, I had so a very good friends telling me if she were me, she would of had kill herself after 1 year for putting up with these much these craps! (honestly, if i don't love them so much, i would of have just get up and leave all these craps behind!)

So, as you can see, I do have responsibility if not more many other's (i do have school sh*ts i need to take care off too)!

HOWEVER, all these really doesn't mean i have to live for my parents! because they already have a live, they don't need my! (for sure i would not give them my either) LIVE YOUR OWN life should be everyone's goal, and i am not kidding about all these sh*t either!

[ Last edited by bubbletea at 2007-4-18 10:04 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.