Author: r_salahuddin

you live for what? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-18 17:17:00 |Display all floors
I live for the thrill of dying. Does that make sense?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 18:25:10 |Display all floors
i dont know what i live for?i just know life is so short,i have to cherish what i have and try my best to get what i want,enjoy life,enjoy the moment....that's enough
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 20:17:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by r_salahuddin at 2007-5-18 15:03

thats unexpected

lives are filled with surpprise

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-18 22:12:52 |Display all floors
I think lives purpose will be different for each one of us, and may change pending on the situation.

I personaly have a very optimistic outlook on life, I dont frown on the bad, and mostly always remember the good. This does not mean I have not had hard times, or depressing periods in my life, but my optimistic outlook has always manged to turn tempoary sad times into good times again.

I live to live. Now this is a very general term, and it means different things at different times for me.

Sometimes I live to spend time with my parents. They are getting older and I am not sure if they will be around for another 5 or 10 years.
Sometimes I live to succed in business, It gives me great satisfaction to be successfull, sometimes it may only be a small project that ends well, sometimes it may be a grand challenge.
Sometimes I live to party, There is times when get togethers with friends becomes very importand to me.
Sometimes I live to be Romeo. There is times that I feel so romantic, wanting to sweep my girl of her feet again and again.
Sometimes I live to read a book. At times I feel like getting lost in the world of fantasy, a good story can take you places you never dreamed of.
Sometimes I live for music. Music has always held a special place for me, it can cheer you up, it can make you sad, it can enhance a romantic evening or can magnify a grand moment.

What I am trying to say is, there is not one thing that I live for, but so many, so very many. Live is short, and the older you get the faster it seems to pass you by. Death comes fast enough, to fast, so there is no need to speed up the journey to death. Enjoy what you can, may it be the smile on anothers persons face, the success in a task, the love toward your parents, the smell of a flower, enjoy all these things as often as you can, since nobody knows what comes after death, this may be as good as it gets, so better make the best out of it.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-19 01:36:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-5-18 20:17

lives are filled with surpprise

may be thats what is life

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.