Author: zhangxinyue

Let's share some good movies好看的电影介绍 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-5 23:38:50 |Display all floors
Good Will Hunting
A really good movie which tells about  an extrodinary-talented man called Will.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 08:39:22 |Display all floors

The Postman

Can you make a delicious dish?  Given the ingredients: a shy postman (son of a fishman),  a famous poet, a beautiful girl, an isolated island in the Mediterranean sea, a tawny beach, cliffs and mountains and the blue sky …

The Postman is one of best films I have ever seen … That is a bittersweet tale of first love ignited by the power and passion of the famous poet, Pablo Neruda’s timeless poetry, in which the seemingly impossible friendship between a postman and a poet was building up and turned out to last for lifetime and changed  the postman life forever …  

The deeper layer of this  movie presents a simple universal truth: The ways in which people influence one another is often unpredictable and surprising. By putting ourselves in situations where we can associate with others who are quite different from us, we can become more open to possibilities in life we never considered.

Here is one of the poems ...

Poetry
by Pablo Neruda

And it was at that age ... Poetry arrived
in search of me. I don't know, I don't know where
it came from, from winter or a river.
I don't know how or when,
no they were not voices, they were not
words, nor silence,
but from a street I was summoned,
from the branches of night,
abruptly from the others,
among violent fires
or returning alone,
there I was without a face
and it touched me.

I did not know what to say, my mouth
had no way
with names,
my eyes were blind,
and something started in my soul,
fever or forgotten wings,
and I made my own way,
deciphering
that fire,
and I wrote the first faint line,
faint, without substance, pure
nonsense,
pure wisdom
of someone who knows nothing,
and suddenly I saw
the heavens
unfastened
and open,
planets,
palpitating plantations,
shadow perforated,
riddled
with arrows, fire and flowers,
the winding night, the universe.

And I, infinitesimal being,
drunk with the great starry
void,
likeness, image of
mystery,
felt myself a pure part
of the abyss,
I wheeled with the stars,
my heart broke loose on the wind.
the postman 0.jpg
the postman.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-9 17:57:16 |Display all floors

wow

hehe,i finally find it!
yes,just lovers of good films.
i like !
leter i will give you more ones!

see u
wanna be more knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-10 11:19:14 |Display all floors

Reply #2 zhangxinyue's post

Pretty cool!!
忧伤是幸福的一种方式
如同死是生的一种延续

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-10 20:43:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meixia at 2007-4-19 10:31
It is regret that I don't know its French or English name. It is a France film which is about a young guy who can drive very fast. He is very kind to his friends so every body likes him and respect ...

You mean the french movies called Taxi 1 / Taxi 2 and Taxi 3 ( there is a Taxi 4 by now but that one sucks bigtime ).

The lead character Daniel is played by Samy Naceri

My favourite is Taxi 1 ( got Taxi 1 / 2 & 3 here on DVD  in the original version with english subtitles and chinese too i think )

Daniel is  nice to everyone except to the police I love the scene in Taxi 1 where he is driving Emilien and he starts giving off on the police.

Man i would love to get my hands on that Peugeot 406 and do a bit of vrooeeemmmmm in it.

[ Last edited by tyrant101 at 2007-5-10 08:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-12 08:02:46 |Display all floors

Betty Blue

This film is for the ones, especially for men, who have a bitter taste of failure after failure,  and admitted being defeated and lost hope in life and at work, and sunk into the black hole of despair ...

Betty Blue was a simple girl, but with raw emotion and wild passion. She believed in her own gut and instinct stubbornly and persistently. Fate had brought her to the life of a young man, who was all but on the opposite side of her, shy and timid, no ambition and no confidence.

By chance, she found out the old transcript of a novel written by this guy, her boy friend, but got rejected by the publishers. She believed the whole world was against her bf. In her belief, he was the best writer, deserved to be rich and famous. However, her bf did not think so.

She had tried all means to convince him, to inspire him, all but failed to rouse him. in the end, she was driven into insanity and turned cold and died ... Only her death had roused him.

The movie ..

Packing with emotion and power and energy …

Touching all aspects of the human emotion  …

Inspiring ...

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2007-5-14 09:33 AM ]
Betty Blue.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-12 10:45:58 |Display all floors
    In the end her death roused him!god ,poor girl,i prefer to see the films have good ends. But the movie ..Packing with emotion and power and energy …Touching all aspects of the human emotion  …Inspiring ...OK,maybe it is a good choice to see it for men.

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-5-12 11:01 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.