Author: zhangxinyue

Let's share some good movies好看的电影介绍 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-13 12:56:41 |Display all floors
Robert Downey Junior is another favorite of mine, i laughed the whole way through the movie Tropic Thunder in the Theater along with half the other people there
Will Ferrel is great too, anchorman, Semi-pro, That ice-skating one, and Dawn of time or whatever..
Sometimes i see a movie just for the actors, i also like digging up old movies of up and coming actors and actresses after their first major role makes them well known, just to laugh at them.. even the movie is terrible, i just watch it for the acting of someone specific, which often leads me to looking up other actors and their film history.
and i do the same thing for directors, see their earlier styles of cinematography, etc..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 13:11:04 |Display all floors
but actors can be disappointing too. dont mess with the Zohan, and 'Funny People' are two examples of how a previously acceptable and even likable actor ended up bombing his entire career and popularity. i dont think Sandler will ever get another Disney movie.. he completely discredited himself, and nobody wants him near their chidren anymore.. unless he goes Gay, Disney is an example of how a great company can just be completely discredited, all the years of hardwork by old mr. Walt Disney has turned into a red flag for most patents concerned with sexually explicit connotations and homosexuality and pedophilia and black-philosophy, and other dangerous perversions, which directly destroys their standing and credibility or the sake of a very few crappy personalities

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 13:18:14 |Display all floors
in general, hollywood is pretty defunct. the only good movies coming out anymore are by independent film makers. Hollywood crap is very difficult to watch these days, everything is riddled with political agendas, homosexual agendas, 'jewish' agendas, perverse agendas, black agendas, or atheist anti-Christ agendas
holy-woof has become more of a platform for perverted interest groups to spread delinquent propaganda

the only consistently good films coming out are by Pixar and Marvel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 13:38:28 |Display all floors
in fact, all i watch these days are movies that came out in the 80's and 90's.

i prefer Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Thai movies, but only ones about ancient times or fantasy,

hk cant make a good movie if their welfare depended on it. culture heavily influences movie quality, and all HK has done or can do is make the 900,000th movie about political corruption, and the most degenerate of criminal behavior, but somehow told somewhat differently every time, and occasionally the actors even vary a little bit. the only thing they can do semi-competently is ancient stories, the modern ones directly reflect their modern cessy culture.

and thats the reason hollywod films are all turning into crap. it reflects the lives and attitudes of the people, and america happens to be a place of agendas, black, gay, 'jew', perverse, atheist, darwinist, anti-Christ, etc. thus, thats the sum total of their movies.

even the great war movies are becoming more inbred than they are interesting

its the apparent reason they keep remaking films adding their own agendas in, like robin hood, depicting Richard the Lion Heart, as a gay kitten-hearted bafoon who doesnt believe in the God of the Mighty Crusades, no, he was actually a scared gay atheist with a foolish idea about a non-existent 'God', which all of england laughed at him about

i suppose they do remakes because their own movie would just be one about cursing God and being gay, semi-evolved homo-apes, without any storyline or plot whatsoever

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2010-10-13 01:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-23 22:06:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.