200610261735068892.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-29 16:32:26 |Display all floors

oh ,,,my god ..i love all ot them .....

少女成长烦恼

这个电影也挺好的啊.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 12:26:41 |Display all floors
    The film named <Blood Diamond>is a story happened in 1999 in Sierra Leone ,the background of it was the different parties started the civil war for the contention of the diamond mines , the mined diamonds were used to purchase arms for supporting the civil war.This film described a Negro whose home was destroyed in the civil war separated from his family, after he found a diamonds which was about 100 carats ,his son was lured to be a super-juvenile killers, in order to reunite with his family,he had to follow a smuggler (acted by Leonardo Dicaprio) with the risk of transporting the diamond. When we use diamonds to express our love, can you  imagine diamonds are barterd by lives ?
        In January 2003, 40 countries signed  "The Kimberley agreement" to stamp out illegal diamond trading, but illegal diamonds continue to find their ways to enter the market. Sierra Leone is at peace, but there are still 200,000 scouts in Africa .Some words of this film give me a deep impression : My heart tells me that human nature is good, but what my experience tells me is exactly the opposite. People's behaviors decide their good and evil , and people do have benevolence, even the bad guys are the same, so it makes life meaningful. We don't know which path is to the God......
       影片《血钻》,讲的是1999年发生在塞拉利昂的故事,影片以各方为争夺钻石矿场展开内战,开采的钻石被用来购买军为以支持内战为背景,通过描述一个黑人因为内战家园被毁,与家人离散,在他发现一个大约100克拉的钻石后,儿子被诱为超级少年杀手,为了跟家人团聚,他不得不跟一个走私犯(莱昂纳多。迪卡普奥扮演)一起运送钻石的险历。当我们用钻石来表达爱时,可否想到它们是用生命来换取的呢?2003年1月,40个国家签署了《金伯利协定》,旨在杜绝非法的钻石交易,但非法的钻石仍能找到进入市场的途径。塞拉利昂实现了和平,但非洲仍20万童军。片中的这段话给我深刻的印象:我的内心告诉我,人性本善,而我的经验却刚好相反。人的行为决定了他们的善恶,人会有爱心,就算坏人也一样,这让生命有了意义。我们没人知道哪条路通往上帝......
(未经允许  严禁转载)                (张馨月   编译)

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-5-2 07:09 PM ]
s1946797.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 14:05:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meixia at 2007-4-19 10:31
It is regret that I don't know its French or English name. It is a France film which is about a young guy who can drive very fast. He is very kind to his friends so every body likes him and respect ...

It's English name just  Taxi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-1 08:10:15 |Display all floors
The illusionist

The old saying, “seeing is believing.” After watching this movie, you may be feeling your belief swaying and lurching. Oh, where is the line drawn between dream and reality.

Putting any more word will spoil the party, and just enjoy it.
illusionist.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.