Author: zhangxinyue

Let's share some good movies好看的电影介绍 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-24 10:45:18 |Display all floors
recommend two filmsne is <the Grand Canyon>;the other is<in her shoes>(my tears came out at the end of the film,it tells us if we care sth. and look after it correctly,something good will happen)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-24 18:15:14 |Display all floors
How about Apocalypto !

http://tu.32yy.com/5/7E33CA70.jpg
My favorit!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-24 19:08:21 |Display all floors
the weather man.....the main actor is Nicolas Cage...

i learn a senten from the film" easy doesn't enter into grown-up life "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-24 19:10:20 |Display all floors
here
无标题.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 13:48:57 |Display all floors

My Recommendation--The Hitcher (2007)

Overview

Director: Dave Meyers

Writers (WGA): Eric Red (screenplay) and
Jake Wade Wall (screenplay) ...
Release Date:19 January 2007 (USA)
Genre:Action / Horror / Thriller
Tagline:Never pick up strangers.
Plot Summary: Collegiate couple Grace Andrews (Sophia Bush) and Jim Halsey (Zachary Knighton) hit the road in a 1970 Oldsmobile 442, en route to spring break , but their pleasure trip soon turns into a waking nightmare after encountering the mysterious hitchhiker John Ryder, a.k.a. The Hitcher (Sean Bean). The initial encounters with Ryder are increasingly off-putting for Grace and Jim, and they bravely fight back when he ambushes them. But they are truly blindsided when he implicates them in a horrific slaying and continues to shadow them. The open road becomes a battleground of blood and metal as, in trying to elude not only Ryder but also New Mexico State Police Lieutenant Esteridge's (Neal McDonough) officers, Grace and Jim must fight for their lives and face their fears head-on.

Additional Details

MPAA:Rated R for strong bloody violence, terror and language. (MPAA:The Motion Picture Association of America)
Runtime:83 min
Language:English
Color:Color (Technicolor)
Aspect Ratio:2.35 : 1
Sound Mix: DTS / Dolby Digital
Filming Locations:Austin, Texas, USA
Company:Intrepid Pictures

Source from imdb.com
the hitcher.jpg
weibo.com/jonathanjian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 17:34:11 |Display all floors
Fast and Furious .

Ghost rider.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-28 03:21:47 |Display all floors
          The film named in her shoes,it talks about a story between an elder sister who is a conservative lawyer and her younger beautiful sister who is dissipated and gloms her sister's  boyfriend . The inspiration that it gives us is something good will happen if we care it and look after it correctly,my tears come out at the end of the film.In this film you can not only enjoy Chameleon. Carey's brilliant acting,but also know how the old people in the United States live a happy life after retirement, being optimistic and having self-confidence can always make people lovely in different ages ,and we should pay attention to this truth that smile will allow each of us become more handsome and beautiful. Finally, let us end this film with a poem by Cummins:I carry your heart with me,i carry it on my heart,I'll never without it.i fear no fate,for you are my fate and sweet,i want no world,for beautiful you're my world and my truth.This is the deepest secret that i know......
       电影《In her shoes》中文译名为《都市女孩》,讲的是一个当律师保守的姐姐跟一个美丽放荡,抢姐姐男朋友的妹妹之间的故事,给我们的启示是当你以正确的方式照顾某物时,好的事情就会发生,电影结束时我深深地被感动了。在这部影片里,你不但可以欣赏卡梅隆。迪亚兹的精彩演技(我觉得她的表演真是越来越棒了),还可从中了解美国的老人们怎样愉快地过着快乐的退休生活。乐观自信使人在不同的年龄都依然美丽,并且请注意欣赏笑容将让我们每个人变得更帅更美丽的事实,最后让我们以片中康明斯写的一首诗结束这部影片:我把你的心带着,把它放在我的心上,从不把它丢下。我不惧怕宿命,因你就是我的命运,我的甜蜜。我不渴求万物,因你就是美丽的国度,我的真理,这是埋藏最深的秘密。。。。。。
      (未经允许  严禁转载)                (张馨月   编译)           

[ Last edited by zhangxinyue at 2007-5-2 07:03 PM ]
e2b0e6f37ff682293f3050749ec1baab_m.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.