Views: 6743|Replies: 10

I like playing basketball but my bf doesn't let me do that. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-17 15:25:41 |Display all floors
Hello, guys.

I am a girl and like playing basketball very much. And I am a good player. My bf knows I love it very much.
But he doesn't let me do that. When he knows that, he will be angry. I tried to tell him that is my only
interest since senior high school. But he doesn't understand. He just wants me to stay at home.
He explains that he can not accept that I play with guys.

But most of time and most of guys who play basketball in the background are male. I don't care it is famale or male at all as long as he can play. I have played for 7 years and I love basketball in deep. I usually
play basketball when I am happy, sad,alone or free. How can I give up basketball? I love it so. It is my only
interest.

He quarreled with me several times and I really don't know what to say. I don't understand. Does he want
to restrict me? All of that is because he loves me-he says that.

Does love mean restriction? What shall I do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 15:33:50 |Display all floors
That is because he loves you and he is afraid of losing you...
But I think he is not confident enough in your relationship.
How about giving him more confidence by telling him that he is the best guy in your eyes, and you love him deeply? It would be better if you can teach him playing basketball and make him interested in it and good at it later, then he will be confident enough to play it with you or let you play basketball with other guys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 15:56:27 |Display all floors

Dump him!

You can do better.
If this is how it is now, it will only get worse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 16:09:59 |Display all floors

I will try

Maybe he is really not confident enough in himself. He doesn't play well in basketball.

I think we should talk again on this subject patiently. It need to be settled. I can't stand quarrelling again.

Thanks very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 16:11:53 |Display all floors

Love means restriction

For this I am totally agree.
Sigh, I hate that.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 16:19:22 |Display all floors

love should not mean restriction

I think love should mean care, trust, space. If you love someone, give him/her space, let him/her fly. He/She
will appreciate you very much and love you more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 16:21:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by meixia at 2007-4-17 04:19 PM
I think love should mean care, trust, space. If you love someone, give him/her space, let him/her fly. He/She
will appreciate you very much and love you more.

If your attitude, but I was asked by BF where did I go or what did I do when I didn't see him.
And responsibility too.
If your BF knows that
He won't angry with you for your playing basketball
He hates it
As the same you you hate him to stop your playing basketball.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.