Author: mikeghet

Should adultery be illegal? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-17 10:05:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by goldenpig at 2007-4-16 16:26
it's unrealistic to ban adultery in law,because you can not prevent human beings from satisfying their physical needs.

I  agree too.
But once adultery is found, it will hurt/destroy  a  family.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 10:16:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2007-4-17 10:19

that's still adultery...the man shouldn't have married a woman like that in the first place...but if there was no way for him to tell that she would do that then divorce may be the only option

well....so they get divorced....the girl will then get half of the mans assests.......hmmm...smart?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:32:04 |Display all floors
It's hard to obtain hard evidence to support your case if adultery does become a criminal offense. As a Chinese saying goes: a robber can be nailed only by his lootie, and a disloyal wife has to be caught in the nookie.

[ Last edited by sparklark at 2007-4-17 11:35 AM ]
Dream on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:51:09 |Display all floors
It's not such an easy job to catch him/her in the nookie...!lol what would u guys do if u were be suspicious of his/her disloyalty, but had no indubitable evidence?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 12:12:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-4-17 10:05

I  agree too.
But once adultery is found, it will hurt/destroy  a  family.

totally agreed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 12:18:54 |Display all floors
Hey fellow US citizens, we have some pretty whacky OLD laws, ya know. Actually I think adultery and even sex itself is illegal in some places. Of course these were written so long ago and rarely used, and are mostly unknown today. The thing is, they just never got officially "unmade" even though everyone agrees it shouldn't really be a law anymore.

I don't have time to find a source now, but I read a long time ago some states have some laws against:
sex without marriage
gay sex
oral sex
sex in public
???...

it's mostly in the southern states I think. Check out laws of Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, etc..
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 12:47:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2007-4-17 11:51
It's not such an easy job to catch him/her in the nookie...!lol what would u guys do if u were be suspicious of his/her disloyalty, but had no indubitable evidence?

Males are not insensitive as women like to brand us, especially when our birds have a secret kept from us. Her subtle change in manner or way of talking will give herself away, and we are ususally quick to detect the abnormalities.

As for indubitable pieces of evidence, send her panties for DNA swabbing.
Dream on!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.