Author: whitney16

:) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-17 15:07:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-4-16 13:16
Ah, i hear it's a 3 year itch which takes 7 years to scratch?

and for me "taken" men is just taken, they are off the market, unavailable. Period. The last thing i want to be is &qu ...

I totally agree with you! Hoenstly, I think men that are taken (or had already taken before = divorced men;  sorry, only being honest! ) are very UNATTRACTIVE to me, I hate second hand things (ask my older sister, then she can tell you more about it!), so i HATE second hand men even more.
why would anyone settle for less is beyond me!
I also don't get how that boss's wife still stays with that PIG of husband!   (to be honest, i did feel pity for her for like 10 seconds, then I thought about it) Now i think she is just a freaken coward, she should of just leave that jerk and move on! Then again, if she doesn't have the courage to leave a man like that and move on, then obviously she doesn't deserve a better one!
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 01:53:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-4-17 11:23

They have two children, a boy and a girl, both of them are smoking, I have seen the girl several times, she dresses very fashionable, a red hair,long yellow nail, several earrings, sometime with  ...

However much I do not want to impose my own morals on her and also I  know little of her.

She might  have reasons not leaving her husband which  beyond her control.

I do think there are many social differences between China and the UK. And English girls are mostly very independent, and if all else fails for some, there are still benefits from the government to help.  But personally, I think a woman has to be independent whereever she is.
In her case, she could get at least half share of her husband's wealth,  would definitely be rewarded more with judge's discretion, if she filed for  a divorce in the UK.

How about the matrimonial law in China, anyone could help me with this one?

In terms of attracting the bad or  the good  guy, I think one would attract their own kind. so it really depends on the choser.

[ Last edited by amelieuk at 2007-4-18 01:55 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 02:13:28 |Display all floors
i wanna know if she is divorced will she get some money or what is the law

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 10:53:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amelieuk at 2007-4-18 01:53
She might  have reasons not leaving her husband which  beyond her control.

I think so too.

I do think there are many social differences between China and the UK. And English girls are mostly very independent, and if all else fails for some, there are still benefits from the government to help.  But personally, I think a woman has to be independent whereever she is.
Nope, nowadays more and more Chinese girls/women are  independent, I'm one of them, I  will still work for the family with my husband after getting married.  I think husband and wife need  trust  each other. :)

How about the matrimonial law in China, anyone could help me with this one?
Maybe you can search on internet.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 11:17:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by r_salahuddin at 2007-4-18 02:13

Something is complex in their marriage, I can't tell.
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 11:42:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by r_salahuddin at 2007-4-18 02:13

yes or not !

if her hubby is cruel enough, she will get NOTHING.

the law says divorced couple will split the marriage settlement to 50/50, but in china, everything is possible and impossible. if her hubby asks a lawyer to do some fouls, she could get nothing.. most of the rich ppl are power heads in the government...he can do everything pretty easily.

i would not go deeper with the topic of corruption..

(edit:  that s the reason why most of the less independent women choose to keep mouths shut..)

[ Last edited by nulife at 2007-4-18 11:45 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 11:46:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nulife at 2007-4-18 11:42

yes or not !

if her hubby is cruel enough, she will get NOTHING.

the law says divorced couple will split the marriage settlement to 50/50, but in china, everything is possible and impo ...

she can also have a advocate

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.