Author: changzhou007

How do you respond to and cope with rejection? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-19 01:06:38 |Display all floors

rejection

Rejection is just God's way of telling us, "No, not this time."

And that's okay because usually find something/someone better later on. So, don't despair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 15:39:47 |Display all floors

Just go my own way

No one is "perfect"  .So everyone may be refused in any cases. For me, i will lift my head and continue to go my own way.  There are so many dissatisfactory things in the world. We should become more brave to adapt to the more and more competitive society.

[ Last edited by kuanghong at 2007-4-19 03:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 07:59:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2007-4-18 21:49
When the god closes a door, it opens a window!
When get rejected, I just tell myself why am I supposed to give up millions of opportunities only to get such a stupid one that doesn't want me??
Never know what's gonna happen the nex ...

I like what you said, "closes a door, it opens a window."

not because of the poetic part of it, but  the part that holds the truth.

There are more windows than doors in a brick house,  and in the house of opportunities too.

Hmmm, no wonder people say, "window of opportunity", not "door of opportunity"

Why didn't I see before??? :):lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 15:40:42 |Display all floors

BADLY!

yes,if a girl who i loved deeply rejected me , certainly,I feel saddly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 18:43:19 |Display all floors

My son is an expert to deal with rejection

I feel my son is good at  coping rejection.   he has owned  many toys at home. but  he wanna buy more when he saw it in the supermarket. he will keep on crying till I satisfly him.  I always surrender at last. if I insist on refusing him, he will ask his father or grandparents to reach  his aim.  Last sunday, he wanted to play with a boy who lived in the neighbor. but the boy's mother don't permit them to play before finish homework. so my son knocked their door per three minutes. the boy's mother is tiring to open the door for him, so she agreed them to play first. his mother complained every time when she meet me on the way. he he, i don't know how to do with such a naughty son.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-21 22:50:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amycheng at 2007-4-21 18:43
I feel my son is good at  coping rejection.   he has owned  many toys at home. but  he wanna buy more when he saw it in the supermarket. he will keep on crying till I satisfly him.  I always surren ...

such a lovely boy!!! Parents in china always tell such stories of his son to show his son's cleverness or activeness. After all, through what you have told us, I love this child very much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-22 17:09:03 |Display all floors
I  think human should take some rejected expriences!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.