Author: changzhou007

How do you respond to and cope with rejection? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-17 10:19:18 |Display all floors

You are not alone ...

twinklestars -- i should say i'm not used to be rejected though for many times i was rejected directly or indirectly. sometimes i really could not take it well for the feeling of failure was too overwhelming to cope with...

polaris1120 -- angry, angry and angry.

sinosolar123 -- i have the same intentions , my family strictly controlled my life when i was a kid, so when i grew up , i always hesitating express my true fellings. i was rejected for so many times that now i can't be confident to myself . rejection is cruelto some sensitive /introverted person

yydavid -- one day, the girl rejected me.from then on , i have not the confidence to say love.

My experience was …

- Banging my head on the wall,

- Going through the long, long sleepless nights.

- Wish I was not born in this cruel  world.

The answers from my friends were, "That's normal and  the right ways to let  it go."

Yes, let it go ... :)  Don't  bear it inside you …:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 10:23:46 |Display all floors
I may keep black all day, but I consider a great deal before making a request...consider whether it will be too difficult for someone, or whom you are asking for help...I totally support the idea that men have to rely on themselves, indeed. If your personal matters are refused, it means you have to let it go... So, just let it go..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 08:39:33 |Display all floors

Al Pacino

Originally posted by al_pacino at 2007-4-16 09:14
Everyone has the experiences to be rejected, maybe by by the employer of the company you want to join, maybe by the girl you love. All this can sadden you for a long time, however, we should not gi ...

Which role he played would you prefere,

A cold-blooded Michael Corleone in The Godfather Trilogy, or

A warm-hearted, retired blind Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade in Scent of a Woman ?

Both characters handled rejection pretty well, eh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 09:02:39 |Display all floors

Rejection

Sometimes I will feel very sorry to myself if I was rejected.I usually can't control myself in agnoy.
So I ususally can't reject others ,because I feel so sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 21:26:36 |Display all floors

Every day is a new begining

Keep positive every day and the black will never come upon you!
An apple a day, keep doctors away.
Good good study, up up day!
The bright future is just forward, let's hug it!
The spring is breathing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 21:34:53 |Display all floors
do my best , no other method
http://blog.csdn.net/peisong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 21:49:17 |Display all floors

When the god closes a door, it opens a window!

When get rejected, I just tell myself why am I supposed to give up millions of opportunities only to get such a stupid one that doesn't want me??
Never know what's gonna happen the next moment. Every rejection contains a turning point...( though, it is also possible for every acceptance....)

What am I saying???

Float away~~~~~~~~~

[ Last edited by iamlost at 2007-4-18 09:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.