Author: changzhou007

How do you respond to and cope with rejection? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-16 21:49:58 |Display all floors
Thank you, rejections!
The spring is breathing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 21:55:11 |Display all floors

rejection is as normal as air

Our society has now become so pushing and pressing, everybody gets more practical than ever before, so we are encountering more rejections than ever in our everyday lives, but rejection is part of life. Actually in many cases we somehow expected that rejection will pop up in our subconcious, the unpleasure will flash away in a monment because we have already get used to it.

Try to be nice to people we don't like, that's a way to get less rejection, heihei

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 23:58:23 |Display all floors
i want to cry.i press the reset button and delete my 200 words' post. :'(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 07:17:59 |Display all floors

to be the good position

to be who i am .to do what i can do.so,if i was rejected,i will find other choices.while,turn to somebody for  help is also  a way out.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 09:22:41 |Display all floors

this one

the friend from the first floor your name is zhouchang? if it is  we have the same name! every surfering will be passed by the time flow we must believe it!

by the way  my msn is: zchappy100@hotmail.com  i wish to be your friend  every one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 10:10:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhouchang007 at 2007-4-17 09:22
the friend from the first floor your name is zhouchang? if it is  we have the same name! every surfering will be passed by the time flow we must believe it!by the way  my msn is: [email]zchappy ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 10:12:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mary_zhang at 2007-4-16 12:31
Am I a girl who is too good at consoling myself?  

It sounded too good to be true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.