Author: changzhou007

How do you respond to and cope with rejection? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-16 14:47:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-4-16 11:48
I would consider my weakness and improve it and find the next objective, never stop for crying or sadness.

hah  never say die .

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-4-16 15:05:02 |Display all floors

re

I will tell you how I react in a rejection generally.It has happened from friends or so called friends.

I lose my enthusiasm ,lose my bravery,I retreat ,I lose confidence ,I feel guilty for the annoyance.I avoid bothering again.Before I react like this I have showed how much this person means to me.After that I do not dare to talk any more.I feel unable.I feel ashamed of myself.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 15:34:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowotou at 2007-4-16 09:22
i very often choose to avoid on different pretexts when the unwished things/people coming .though i know it was wrong and i should have resovlved before they came or i should face it with courage.i ...

i have the same intentions , my family strictly controlled my life when i was a kid, so when i grew up , i always hesitating express my true fellings. i was rejected for so many times that now i can't be confident to myself . rejection is cruelto some sensitive /introverted person

[ Last edited by sinosolar123 at 2007-4-16 06:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 15:39:46 |Display all floors

rejection?

I guess I cope with it badly? Maybe that's why I avoid it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 15:43:39 |Display all floors
I think it is very common for everyone to experience rejection in our life. Life is always full of twists  and turnss. how to deal with such unpleasant situation. Whatever, we should be full of confidence. Do you remeber such song" sunlight always come out after wind and rain. Have you head of a famous country muiscers, who acclaim the new comer winner in Grammy Awards. She is not beautiful with fat figure and introvert personality. She has rejected 8 times for the music competition. Howeve,she never give up and go forward. In the end, through her efforts, at her 32, she was awarded the best new artiest and release her first album.

[ Last edited by hanjingjing at 2007-4-16 04:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 17:17:59 |Display all floors
one day, the girl rejected me.from then on , i have not the confidence to say love.

[ Last edited by yydavid at 2007-4-16 05:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 18:58:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-4-16 08:03
In the real world, a lot of things are not coming in our ways as we wish. The following incidences you may be experiencing with or hearing from   

- He cut his wrist to try to kill himself after ...

when you come into rejection,first,you should analysis the reason.why others reject to you?if it is because others have bad impression of  you,then you should consider the way you affiliate with others.if it is because your abilty has not reach the request,then you should work harder,and improve your ability as soon as possible.
being negative won't improve any thing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.