Author: changzhou007

How do you respond to and cope with rejection? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-16 11:48:42 |Display all floors

rejection is so common nowadays

I would consider my weakness and improve it and find the next objective, never stop for crying or sadness.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 12:31:18 |Display all floors
In fact, I can't remember if I have experienced rejection. Of course, there must be some, but since I never take it personally, the bad feeling caused by it never bothered me more than one day.
If the rejection is about work, such as one of my clients refused my proposal or my boss rejected my proposal, etc. It just means my work has some space to improve. I just work on the improvement, but never take it personally.
If the case was my application for a job was rejected, I would try to find out the reason behind it. I will feel happy if I can make some improvement after the rejection. If I can't find the reason or make any improvement, I will comfort myself that they just missed a good opportnity to get an outstanding candidate, and there will be some better opportunity waiting for me....
Am I a girl who is too good at consoling myself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 12:57:32 |Display all floors
Sample TextSample Text
It is inevitably to experience the rejections.Me too.Sometimes,I feel frustrated toward those kinds of stuff.But I realize that it doesn't make sense at all for improvement.So,now that I can not control the situation.I'd like to accept the fact and learn from the rejection.For more bright future,work much harder:)Anyway,good luck to myself and all of you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 13:40:06 |Display all floors
Rejections are unavoidable in our life ,but it's our attitudes that matters when we deal with such unpleasant circumstances.
An optimistic person can live without feeling sad even if his life is full of rejections.Once i met a guy .He was really the most optimistic guy i have ever seen.No matter what happens,he just keeps smiling though he may feel hurt at the bottom of his heart.he never let out his sadness,instead,he keeps sending his friends a signal of happiness.He doesn't take those unhappy things into his heart.Once he was rejected by a university which he likes a lot,he said to himself,'well,i can get into a better university if i don't give up'He never says no to himself though rejections and oppsoions are overwhelmingly powerful .Through his efforts,he got accepted by a famous university.So if we all act like this young man,keep faith in ourselves no matter how much rejection we may be faced with ,we can turn our dreams into reality.Dear friends,wish all of us be strong and confident!Let us work together to fight the possible difficulties and setbacks lying ahead of us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 13:59:01 |Display all floors
oh I'm an expert at rejection :) I know what works for me but it may not work for others , when I get rejected I find solace in the fact that I can feel sorry for myself and wollow around in my own self pity , then after a week of this I am able to face the world again ready for the next rejection :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 14:45:34 |Display all floors
Time can cure any hurt.   i like this saying .
if you are rejected, you will feel unwell at first ,but as time passes by,  maybe you will forget the hurt.
to be frank , as for me,  if I am rejected ,   i will feel that just a experience. Just a pressure.I can learn some lessons from it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 14:47:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-4-16 13:59
oh I'm an expert at rejection :) I know what works for me but it may not work for others , when I get rejected I find solace in the fact that I can feel sorry for myself and wollow around in my own ...

hey guy
it is a excellent way to deal with the unhappy thing .  Great mind thinks alike .ha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.