Views: 8601|Replies: 41

How do you respond to and cope with rejection? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-16 08:03:55 |Display all floors
In the real world, a lot of things are not coming in our ways as we wish. The following incidences you may be experiencing with or hearing from   

- He cut his wrist to try to kill himself after his marriage proposal got rejected.

- He banged his head on the wall after his job transfer request was turned down.
- She has been crying for a week after she received the bad news from the company she applied for a job.

- Her personality was turned into inward and reserved because her parents always say NO to her.

- She will never make request again because she fears of refusal.

How do you react from the rejection?

How do you cope with it?

How much has the rejection affected you positively or negatively?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 09:14:12 |Display all floors
Everyone has the experiences to be rejected, maybe by by the employer of the company you want to join, maybe by the girl you love. All this can sadden you for a long time, however, we should not give up for ever, we should check the faults that belong to ourself, and then go ahead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 09:22:07 |Display all floors
i very often choose to avoid on different pretexts when the unwished things/people coming .though i know it was wrong and i should have resovlved before they came or i should face it with courage.i just cann't follow myself.
i always think that when someone realize that he/she is being rejectded ,he will give up Initiatively.however,it is not always true.
wish that one day there is no vexation , no rejection.(it seems impossible)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 11:29:42 |Display all floors

yes,rejection

i should say i'm not used to be rejected though for many times i was rejected directly or indirectly. sometimes i really could not take it well for the feeling of failure was too overwhelming to cope with...

i would blame myself for being impotent for what i desire but it just saddened my mood and what's worse led to self-pitiness which i know clearly is harmful and fruitless.

i wonder why i can not overcome the inborn weakness in me and make a real breakthrough...

personality decides on fate, is that so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 11:30:05 |Display all floors

yes,rejection

i should say i'm not used to be rejected though for many times i was rejected directly or indirectly. sometimes i really could not take it well for the feeling of failure was too overwhelming to cope with...

i would blame myself for being impotent for what i desire but it just saddened my mood and what's worse led to self-pitiness which i know clearly is harmful and fruitless.

i wonder why i can not overcome the inborn weakness in me and make a real breakthrough...

personality decides on fate, is that so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 11:32:24 |Display all floors
angry, angry and angry. but if i cannot do anything to change the situation, i will just accept it. i'll feel better and better with time passing by.
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 11:32:40 |Display all floors
I think i will be sad if someone reject me.
but in fact, i always be rejected by someone with something. there is no fault about both of us. she has her reasons,i have my reasons.
but i wish my requirement will be accepted by someone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.