Author: coldness

Beijing 2008 Olympics Games tickets are on sale now [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-18 11:47:14 |Display all floors

just stay at home and watch Opening Ceremony from TV

:):)

[ Last edited by double1030 at 2007-4-18 11:49 AM ]
I kneel only to God. Don't see him here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-24 00:16:35 |Display all floors

hello

That 's my dream have the chance to watch the Olympics in the Bejing.I hold the dream since I was a senior student.
But now it's still  no possiblity for me to go there for  the ceremony.That is a great pity for me in my life.Undoubtly that is the only first chance  for our China to exhibit our culture and the traditional spirits wholly.That's our common dream.Hope it will go on smoothly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-24 14:06:31 |Display all floors
Watch the opening on TV.. At best it will look like a CCTV Spring Gala night polished for western world with Chinese symbols and nothing real beneath it, at worst like a DPRK annual show-off. You don't want to spend that much money on that, unless you are really rich..
The tickets for the competitions are much cheaper.
KISS
(Keep It Simple, Stupid)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 19:34:41 |Display all floors

wertynest

Thank you for your kind words.Since 2001 Bejing have had the host of the Olympics Game,I hold the fancy that I can invited  my papa to the living game.The living atmosphere is compalatively different,like we watch the football game ,it is unboubtly more animating than on Tv.The living game are exciting and wonderful, audiences are excited too,the whole abound in excitment.The Spring Gala  is aim at entertainsing,different from The Olympics' developing the world 's sport spirit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-30 09:27:22 |Display all floors
The first note
[url]http://www.slate-quartzite.com[/url]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.