Views: 3032|Replies: 3

Chinese language mp3 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-13 14:19:20 |Display all floors
Can somebody recommend a website which has chinese language lessons in the form of mp3 so that I can download?

I would also like to find a person who is willing to help me practise Putonghua. In exchange I can help him/her with English or Korean or Dutch.

(I am writing on behalf of a friend here who is desperate to learn Putonghua)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 16:16:15 |Display all floors
What's your friend's proficiency/level of Chinese language?
http://english.cri.cn/chinese/
Above website is specially offered for foreigners to learn Chinese language.
In addition, the display language can be changed as you like.

BTW, because Putonghua was developed on basis of northern language in China, s/he'd better find a person from north China for languange exchange. I think Beijing native people will be preferable.
Just for your reference.
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 17:02:18 |Display all floors

Reply #1 hooiluangoh's post

it is my pleasure,i was born and raise up in China,so my putonghua is absolutely OK,and i hope someone can help my english,ok,is it a deal now?we help each other.
my e-mail:linduozhou@163.com
hope your reply.thx.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 17:11:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hooiluangoh at 2007-4-13 14:19
Can somebody recommend a website which has chinese language lessons in the form of mp3 so that I can download?

I would also like to find a person who is willing to help me practise Putonghua. In ...

I am under the impression that you posted the same topic quite a few times for that korean friend .. it's strange why he didn't post it himself since he speaks english/dutch/korean and would get more direct help here instead?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.