Post time 2007-4-19 23:19:55 |Display all floors

Here's the Cause of Racial Hatred

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
It's the only way they can compete!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-19 23:38:03 |Display all floors

VICTORY

VICTORY!!!

The local government of Milan accepted to form a committee with local Chinese residents and the Chinese General Consul in Milan. The committee will work on changing traffic laws and meeting also the needs of the local Chinese residents in Chinatown.

Thank you all for keeping this forum alive thus putting pressure on Italian authorities.

Thank you EMUCENTRAL for correcting my English grammar and making fun of a poor toddler.

[ Last edited by yungchieh at 2007-4-20 12:20 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 07:21:37 |Display all floors

#30 Victory- good to hear

Good to see that cooler heads have prevailed and that the situation is being reviewed for the benefit of all concerned.

It is also good to see the precedent being set by the Chinese Consulate in Milan, where the Chinese Government officials apparently recognise that they are able to assist Italy deal with an internal Italian "problem" regarding Italian laws and Italian citizens or migrants to Italy.

This is an important precedent set by Chinese Consular officials, both for the people of Milan and the people of China.
The flip side of this input, commentary and opinions offered by Chinese government officers on what would otherwise be an Italian domestic issue, is that the Chinese government obviously now recognises the importance of international assistance to various countries and their domestic legal and political problems.  

Having set this good example over this issue in Milan, I would now expect that China will be welcoming foreign assistance in solving issues such as Tibet, the treatment of FLG members and the issue of Taiwan.

Well done, China !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 08:50:26 |Display all floors
Thank you EMUCENTRAL for correcting my English grammar and making fun of a poor toddler.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 12:14:11 |Display all floors

Reply #32 yungchieh's post

...but Mr. Yungchieh, I believe the problem lies "deeper" that "traffic rules" that "sabotage chinatown".

It's got to do with "insecurity of the Italian people".
At the moment, the "main industries" of the Italian is slowly being replaced by Chinese manufacturers!

We got to do some "pacifying in Italy"...
making the Italians "welcome" China's Rise in business traditionally Italian!

There is also deeeeep Italian structural problems - It is said that Italians are addicted to Government aid and support!!!!
and their citizens are worried about high unemployment!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 17:42:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yungchieh at 2007-4-20 10:50

Actually I was making fun of the bad grammar, not the toddler.

Strangely, we've not heard much more about the allegation of "beating" a pregnant woman with a toddler.

I am interested to know what prosecution has taken place against the officers concerned, or if indeed the original allegation is true!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 19:17:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-4-20 17:42

Actually I was making fun of the bad grammar, not the toddler.

Strangely, we've not heard much more about the allegation of "beating" a pregnant woman with a toddler.

I am inter ...

No "PREGNANT" woman was cited anywhere, another example that you are living in your own world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.