Author: yungchieh

Another example of Italian Racism against Chinese people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-16 22:33:11 |Display all floors
Yes, Greed Dragon. Sorry, green...
The Great Chinese invention of rail travel. Thats just like saying that American blacks invented Blue Jeans just because they picked all the cotton. The discriminatinatory practices had little to do with the railroad I am sure.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 00:01:57 |Display all floors

This is ugly.......

so ugly ....they confirm to be the most savage of all Europeans, these are one of those hypocrite people who peddle the Western propaganda of how Chinese are badly treated during the protest by the government officers in China, and here you see, these Italian police came armed with metal batons, protected themselves very well with metal/plastic shields and helmets while the Chinese traders were all unarmed. Heard the worst they did was to throw water bottles in plastic for self-defense, how painful is PLASTIC water bottle?
Respect rules in Italy? One must be kidding, none of the Italians I know of respect any rule any where, least so in Italy. Chinese immigrants usually keep low profile and respect rules so well in order to avoid problems with anybody, least so with police. It's obvious here the Italian police have an agenda, one woman's dispute with traffic officer lead to the arrival of armed police. Wondering what that child would think of Italy seeing them beating his mother on the street.....
Italians are notorious for their violence and racism, this is worse than what I've ever seen and heard of. They deserve a spit.
Those idiots who drive Italian car should give themselves some good slaps.

Wondering where Amnesty & Human Rights Watch groups have gone to? See, how selective they agenda is these organizations......

[ Last edited by chuzhi at 2007-4-17 01:21 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 03:14:43 |Display all floors
Post #16:

Thank goodness for a little commonsense on this subject!

Its amazing how many on this forum have jumped on the side of the Italian police without giving any thoughts to the feelings of the Chinese involved.

As to the excuses, its incredible how they have theorized the reasons for the police brutality.

Do we Chinese not have any feelings?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 06:37:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chuzhi at 2007-4-17 02:01
Italians are notorious for their violence and racism, this is worse than what I've ever seen and heard of. They deserve a spit. Those idiots who drive Italian car should give themselves some good slaps.

Chuzhi,
You make yourself appear even worse than those whom you accuse of racism.
The facts of this incident are not fully explained, and there are reports which indicate the protesters started the main trouble after the routine issuing of a parking ticket.

Racism against Chinese people is wrong, no question about that. Your racist attacks against Italians is also wrong, and as you appear to have jumped the gun on attributing blame, it appears that you already have something against Italians.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 09:53:56 |Display all floors
Such colorful rhetoric.
Simple rules of thumb for every country.
-Police are a gang.
-Don't fight the police in someone elses country
-definitely don't whip out a flag and start flying it at the scene of the fracas!

If it wasn't my ass on the line, I'd try it here in China just to prove a point. I can't imagine how it might turn out.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:37:57 |Display all floors

Reply #15 tekvicious's post

Well, the Chinese rail road builders created "animosity" among the competiting gangs of Yankee builders....

creating a fear of "lower cost", "efficient workers"...etc. etc.

and that created many Chinese Exclusion Laws in the United States.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and no Blue Jeans was created by a man name LEVI, who used canvas cloth to produce durable pants for gold mine panhandlers!

Cheerios!

Green Dragon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2007-4-17 11:40 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 11:40:07 |Display all floors

Reply #14 stracchino's post

You don't see this happening elsewhere!

Ask any Europeans, the Italians feels the most threaten with the Chinese businesses~!

Same trade, Food, Clothes, Shoes, Accessories, Furniture......

So, that's one of the social issue problem!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.