Author: twchinese

Best Way to Warn the Taiwan Splittists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-15 05:55:07 |Display all floors

writevince

You are very wrong. Taiwan doesn't have the ability to build any supercomputer. Do you even know what a supercomputer is??? Those machines are the backbone of advanced military technology because they are able to calculate equations and stuff much much faster than what you are using to type on this forum. If you want a missile guided satellite system, for example, you need a supercomputer to run the calculations. Taiwan has a weak arms industry because the government never really put any money it this kind of stuff, Taiwan rely on America's outdated crap which must be updated year after year.

And by the way, I don't need to form alliance with you, I'll correct anyone here if they are wrong, and that includes both you and mengzhi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 06:09:46 |Display all floors

mengzhi

There you go again with your contemptuous "Jack-n-the-beanstalk" view on Taiwan. It seems to me you have made Taiwan bashing your favorite pastime in the UK. Why did you move to a guilow country that fed our fellow Chinese opium and attacked us? Why do you become a guilow citizen when you are so proud of China?

You are probably treated like a second class citizen over there. You must be so frustrated that you have to let that frustration out by dreaming of a China hegemony. You probably think that the Taiwan splittists are preventing China from getting there. Well, you are wrong! Mainland China can become a superpower regardless of whether Taiwan is unified.... in fact, China could have the superpower today had it not been for decades of CCP rule, which is also the reason why you left China and hundreds of thousands are still doing every year. Mengzhi, let me ask you something, even you, such a proud Chinese patriot, choose to be a UK citizen, is it not because you find it better to be a foreigner? So, what's wrong with some people in Taiwan wanting to be foreign to China?

[ Last edited by twchinese at 2007-4-15 06:27 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 10:31:49 |Display all floors

Burst that bubble.

Dear twchinese,

Let me tell you my fundamental angst against the Taiwan " splittists '. It is abundantly clear to all Chinese and Chinese scholars that there will never be an INDEPENDENT Taiwan. It is a DEPENDENT  Taiwan , either on Mainland China or Mainland USA.  This pretence that there is any chance of independence is useful only for stirring up troubles. So I, along with the majority of Chinese would rather see a reunification of Taiwan China rather Taiwan USA.

I am very intrigued by these nonsensical graffiti remarks about my residency status, being treated as a second class citizen, having no friends and being depressed !! No one else on the entire forum is scrutinized to this length . Why ? I know a great deal of China and have been a frequent visitor to the land my my ancestors. I speak , read and write better Chinese than my passable English, so I can say that I do have a good grasp of the Chinese thinking and aspirations.

As to Taiwan democracy, I do not think a debate is necessary or worthwhile, There is NO democracy as there is none in USA or Australia. Pretend democracy is the vogue. Read  " Armed Madhouse " by Greg Palast and you can have a laugh about this issue. Sad and mad.

The 1000 missiles in China are aimed at anyone who threatens us. The co-ordinates of the enemy can be altered at will and at short notice. To drum up this " threat " that all the missiles are aimed specifically and invariably at Taiwan is wrong and show the paranoia which suits the splittist.  NO force will be used on Taiwan until and unless Taiwan asks for it with a unilateral declaration of independence. Which part of this sentence is so hard to understand ??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 14:48:02 |Display all floors

for jerk vince

everybody knows taiwan army is made to defeat.no matter what weapons they got,they just cant make good use of them.the spirit  do u not got there.
on the other hand,J10 will take down F16 within a few seconds,maybe even without  firing.
then the sky is clear,and our airfighters and submarines will teach taiwan navy a good lesson ,that s just the steps it will go in the near future.
so come on,cease  boasting that taiwan army  whatever whatever whatever.
you guys even dont  know how bad the situation u are facing is.still boast there ignorantly.
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 14:52:55 |Display all floors
and a sentence to u ,vincy
taiwan can NEVER be independent,NEVER
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 20:31:59 |Display all floors
twchinese:
Did you wake up yet? Or are you on drugs?
If China goes around doing all the things you mentioned above they would certainly lose and every Taiwanese would be laughing at them. They would have half or more of the world agianst them and be so over streched it would make the Americans look like they aren't that bad off at the moment in Iraq.
And mengzhi with his storm in a teacup analogy agian.
mengzhi, is English your first or second language?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-15 20:43:41 |Display all floors

Who is nosey then?

tainanliu the terrier,

Since you asked, what is it to you if English is my first or second language.? I read, write and speak putonghua, cantonese, hakka, hokkien and a splattering of Bahasa Melayu . Why the need to sticky beak ? Suffice it for me to say that I stand by my opinions. I try to be objective but sometimes I fail to convince. That is life after all : some angst, some agony but the occasional ecstasy . Bagus sekali.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.