Author: twchinese

Best Way to Warn the Taiwan Splittists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-13 22:59:12 |Display all floors

Reply #4 mengzhi's post

Once more my friend, you are making assumptions about the USA. I really don't mind the bashing - but you do worry me with statements which indicate anyone can defeat our military, yet in the same breath speak about all the deaths we cause "HMMMMMM"

(Wet Paper Bag) I personally wouldn't try that theory with the "Imperarialist Anglo War Machine" because if your wrong you won't be around to change your mind later  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 23:01:05 |Display all floors

Reply #1 twchinese's post

So when exactly do you plan to join the PRC Military ???????? or do you want others to die for your indignation ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 01:23:23 |Display all floors

Threats without stick.

Dear convair,

The Taiwan Splittists are that dwindling group of delusional individuals more intent in sticking their heads in the sand than to look around to see what the world is up to. They represent that cobwebby group of antiquated men with a stuck in the 60s mind set ,playing with their own hallucinations and paranoia. Stop it or you will go blind.

So conviar is a staunch supporter of that mythical military might of the magnificent men in their flying machine !? Well may they have controlled the world and all those who lived in it : true they might have carried a punch in its heydays. But sad to say, they are on their way. It is a sad, bad and mad time when military omnipotence is reduced to impotence. Don't take my word for it , look at Afghanistan and Iraq closely and you should see what I mean. With that sort of " clout " there vs the 140th ranked military might in the world, China should not be quivering and shaking in her knees yet , should she ??  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 02:17:06 |Display all floors

a fine example of "impotence"

Ah, it has been such a long time.  A long time since I have made a contribution to this forum, but when I read such malarky
as what "mengzhi" spews continuously I am forced to take time from my busy day to write.  The topic of this thread is one that
keeps raising it's ugly head on a regular basis.  What I am about to write is something that I have written on numerous
and none of the Chinese apologists have ever been able to clearly debate it's significance.  It has recently become relevant
once again as Taiwan is in the process of purchasing new military systems from the United States.

If, as the apologists so adamantly state over and over again (ad nauseum), Taiwan is but a province of the mainland, WHY
does the mainland government allow one of it's provinces to purchase military armament from another foreign power
without it's permission?  Why doesn't the mainland government put a stop to it?  Why is their strongest response, an appeal
to the United States government to cease selling military weapons (much more sophisticated than they presently possess)
to their province?  If Sichuan, or any other province decided to purchase weapons systems from any other country in the
world without the permission of Beijing, do you think it would be allowed?  That would happen about the same day as
ordinary citizens of China are allowed to possess firearms for their personal use.

So that is the question.  Now, before you apologists come up with balderdash such as the last time when they said 'duh,
we'll let Taiwan purchase those modern weapons, then take them from them so we can duplicate them', stop and "think"
(I know, for some of you that is a stretch) about it for just a little bit and see if you can come up with something logical.

[ Last edited by overkill at 2007-4-14 02:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 02:33:17 |Display all floors

Winning battles VS. trying to occupy a country.

It is so easy for the US to win battles with china.   If push comes to shove. The US can just destory all of china's war machinese in less than 24 hours.  Then , china won't be able to invade anyone.  War with china is just like mowing the grass.  Every two weeks the grass must be cut.  So, that it won't bother anyone.  china can rebuilt themselves and no need to feed them,  they can go feed themselves.

As for trying to occpy a foreign country, Yes, this is very difficult.  Iraq has proven that trying to rebuilt a country, feed their millions,  and provide security is very difficult.  It is also quite difficult  for the US to try to occpy china,  there is no need,  chinese can go rebuilt themselves.   If china try to rebuilt more weapons , then we will have to destroy them again,  like cutting the grass every two weeks ( 20 years).

I am amazed that no can anwser the questions to the topic.  Why is china too afraid to counter russia, india, japan.  and can only bother tiny taiwan.  You all are too afraid to answer this question.   because you ccp supporters can't .  You are a bunch of cowardly spineless worms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 02:57:39 |Display all floors

haha

Reply #1 twchinese's post

So when exactly do you plan to join the PRC Military ???????? or do you want others to die for your indignation ?

I wrote this to show the contrast of PRC's territorial protection policies between what it does to the Chinese in Taiwan and to foreigners like Japanese, Vietnamese, Russians, and Indians.

Throughout China's history, the strong dynasty are usually outward-looking, countries like Vietnam and the rest of IndoChina would surrender to China without any bloodshed. Whereas in the weaker dynasties, the emperors are inward-looking by trying to squeeze the most out of its people.

This explains millions of people in HK, Taiwan and China have moved abroad. It's because if you are a Chinese citizen, the government has no problem pointing a gun at you for whatever reason, whereas if you are an American or Canandian, the CCP is less likely to point a gun to your head. Also, if and when the CCP decides to attack Taiwan, all these Chinese abroad will be celebrating for making the right choice.

The point is... the CCP has chosen its own people to be the victim of its political agenda, rather than using foreigners, like the US does with Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan... the list continues....

[ Last edited by twchinese at 2007-4-14 03:00 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 03:19:45 |Display all floors

crappy arms

If, as the apologists so adamantly state over and over again (ad nauseum), Taiwan is but a province of the mainland, WHY
does the mainland government allow one of it's provinces to purchase military armament from another foreign power
without it's permission?  Why doesn't the mainland government put a stop to it?  Why is their strongest response, an appeal
to the United States government to cease selling military weapons (much more sophisticated than they presently possess)
to their province?  If Sichuan, or any other province decided to purchase weapons systems from any other country in the
world without the permission of Beijing, do you think it would be allowed?  That would happen about the same day as
ordinary citizens of China are allowed to possess firearms for their personal use.

The US sells Taiwan crappy arms... the ones that are expensive and must be upgraded year after year. The US could've sold Taiwan something for 2 billion dollars that could do the job a ten-year multi-billion dollar deal does. The Taiwan people know this.... they know they are getting ripped off big time by Uncle Sam. But they have no choice because the CCP is churning out missiles like sausages aiming at Taiwan. Enough is enough, CCP and PLA! Shift your missiles to Japan, who is drilling in your sea, our sea. Point your guns to the Viets, who are also drilling on your islands, our islands.

Ok, as to your questions...

1. WHY does the mainland government allow one of it's provinces to purchase military armament from another foreign power
without it's permission?

That's because the CCP, the sole ruling party of the PRC, does NOT have jurisdiction over Taiwan. Mainlander now can visit Taiwan but CCP officials must be granted permission by the Taiwan government to visit Taiwan.

2. Why doesn't the mainland government put a stop to it?

Because they can't. Actually they can, but they won't. They can stop it by stop aiming missiles at Taiwan. STOP BEING HOSTILE TO TAIWAN!!!

3. Why is their strongest response, an appeal to the United States government to cease selling military weapons (much more sophisticated than they presently possess) to their province?

Because that's all they will do. I am even thinking that some PLA generals might even like this arms race as it makes it easier for them to get more funding, which they'll use to do other things too. By the way, the USA does not sell any sophisticated weapons to Taiwan, they sell their old outdated CRAP! Taiwan could have developed their much, much better stuff had it not been for USA intervention.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.