Views: 65858|Replies: 343

Best Way to Warn the Taiwan Splittists [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-12 18:58:43 |Display all floors
Some people on the Chinese province of Taiwan want to steal Chinese land and form their country on it. China needs show them there will be dire consequences. The best way to do this is not to aim missiles at the Chinese in Taiwan, but to show China's strong determination in protecting its territorial integrity by doing the following:

1. Deploy warships and submarine to protect East China Sea, where the Japanese are now drilling to steal China's natural gas.
2. Send the PLA army to take back Chinese territory north of the Heilong River, which was illegally annexed by the Russians.
3. Set up machine guns along the China-India border and shoot all the Indians who try to cross illegally.
4. Aim missiles at small and weak countries like Nepal and Bhutan, show them who is in charge of the disputed territories.
5. Establish naval and communication bases on Diaoyu Islands, show the Japanese who is the boss.
6. Aim missiles at Vietnam to show them who is in charge of the Nansha Islands.

If the PRC does all the above 6, I think the Taiwan splittists will pee their pants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 19:41:07 |Display all floors
if the time were back to 50'. what you suppose is possible occured...

do you think how much money and manpower will launch into this war...eoconomy development is the key target of PRC i think unless the taiwan province dont declare BE INDEPENDENT...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 19:42:37 |Display all floors
actually,we d better send chinese SWAT to the island to "cut the head off"
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 19:45:12 |Display all floors

Do the splits.

It is sad to see  a grown  man reduced to jabbering and muttering over this manufactured issue of  " Taiwan " reunification. The Yankees made up this story about a " democratic " Taiwan and funnelled them with seconds arms at an exorbatant price . Good money for a song if you can get it . It is a storm in a teacup. All these angst and anxiety is unnecessary because no one is going to fight anyone else here.

#1. The Chinese should not fight fellow Chinese.

#2. The Yankees can't fight anyone at this stage. They have a wet paper bag over their heads.

So these splittists can remain split for all they want. Have a good time with the splits ; just don't sprain those perineal ligaments. That can be painful . Ouch !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 06:29:26 |Display all floors

interesting

what TW chinese is trying to say is that.
1.  china is too afraid of japan , and is too scare to send warships and subs to counter japan , when japan is drilling in chinese ocean.
2. china is too afriad of russians to send troops to get land back from russia.
3. china is too afraid of india and the possible war with india, to send any troops there.
4. china is too afraid to waste money and troops to fend against vietnam too.
It is much easier to attack Tiny Taiwan.  
Yes, we can all see that china is a brave Hero,  only a brave Hero can attack smaller democartic countries., but is too afraid to attack normal size countries.  Yes, china is such a brave Hero!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 13:24:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twchinese at 2007-4-12 18:58
If the PRC does all the above 6, I think the Taiwan splittists will pee their pants ...

You're wrong in this.

We need to destroy the mass support toward the Taiwan separatist. It's easy, let the separatist destroy Taiwan, and they will know.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 22:38:02 |Display all floors

northwest hates taiwan

You're wrong in this.

We need to destroy the mass support toward the Taiwan separatist. It's easy, let the separatist destroy Taiwan, and they will know.

Northwest is a Taiwan hater. Why do you hate it so much when it doesn't have 1000 missiles pointing at you? I mean, I don't hate you as much even though you support the 1000 missiles aimed at my home. Why do you let politics destroy your friendship with the Chinese in Taiwan? Taiwan is not an enemy of China! It's the USA and Japan, and the biggest enemy of all, RUSSIA!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.