Views: 2454|Replies: 2

who familiar with AV system? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-12 17:15:43 |Display all floors
hi,guys,do you familiar with AV system? i have been  translating the documents about AV system and you know i am not professional ,so many prfessional word i dnot know how to translate,could you give me some suggestions ,thank you ,i am looking forward your advice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 20:06:31 |Display all floors
Go to a foreign manufacturer's web site, get some information on their equipment, read them a few times, and start translating. If you still questions after that, please post them here and someone will help you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 22:33:54 |Display all floors
To:laoxianggg,thank you for your advice,but as you know i was confused by those professtional words and didnt know how to translate it in chinese,if i go to manufacture's website that all the products  use english to describe, i think i will confuse again. hehe
maybe i could put my translation on this website and your guys can help me.

[ Last edited by sophiamailql at 2007-4-12 10:36 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.