Author: voice_cd

China, Japan Agree on Strategically Reciprocal Ties [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-16 07:59:14 |Display all floors
I would imagine that the majority of the 130 million of them have never been anywhere near that shrine.

actually, 5 million of them visit that shrine every year; it dwarfs the number (a few thousand only) who visit the kyoto peace museum.

if each visit only once and say 60 million would visit, it would take only 12 years for every able-bodied adult in japan to visit the yasukuni shrine.

the japanese youths know nothing about the atrocities;  except for the peace museum, everything else displayed in japan, including their textbooks and what are said by their teachers and professors deny the truth, hide the suffering caused by japan onto other asians, and propagate the koizumi-abe-ldp etc ideology of ultra-nationalism for geopolitical power.

i don't want to say anymore. i am tired.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.