Author: voice_cd

China, Japan Agree on Strategically Reciprocal Ties [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-13 00:02:38 |Display all floors
as to this historical problem ,we should take the example from Korea .they show a strong attitude to the japs.
and what it brings ? the jap show a sofe manner to the Korea .
china is a nation which have the great tradition .
we are willing to make friends with everybody even who hurt us badly in the past , only if it shows  the sincerity.
but,
we never beg for everbody's favor.we never require to be a friend to some country.we have the greatest
population in the word ,we have the wisest people ,we have the capable workers , we can support ourself,
we can feed ourself.
in a word ,forge a harmonious relationship is benifitial mutually.it is reciprocal.it don't mean a favor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 15:38:36 |Display all floors
the relationship between any two countrys is determined by benefits, history can affect it,
but absolutely not  determined factor

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 15:39:31 |Display all floors

a dozen ovations!

I am very glad that Premier Wen Jiabao got a dozen ovations from the audiences while he, on behalf of 1.3 billion Chinese people, addressed the diet, the first time in 26 years, on April 12, 2007.

China has declared peace with Japan, and acknowledged the apologies of its leaders for wwII cruelty. Wen promised that no revenge on the part of Chinese,  and co-existence and economic prosperity with the Japanese, what a gracious thing!

Wen reiterated President Hu's belief, and an emergig China's strategy, to try to build an "harmonius world", that is, worldwide respect for each other's choice of political systems,  societal and religious believes, and resolving of all differernces on the negotiating tables. No war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 15:45:42 |Display all floors

any forumites interested in Wen's speech,

please visit this

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/chi ... panvisit_video.html

[ Last edited by chinadaily at 2007-4-13 03:49 PM ]
Wenjiabao.jpg
wenjiabao is greeted by Chikage Ogi, speaker of Japan's Upper House.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 16:19:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2007-4-13 17:39
a dozen ovations!
I am very glad that Premier Wen Jiabao got a dozen ovations from the audiences while he, on behalf of 1.3 billion Chinese people, addressed the diet, the first time in 26 years, on April 12, 2007.  

Indeed, good to hear.
Mr. Wen has deservedly been received with grace, respect  and dignity by the Japanese people and the Japanese government.
It's a pity the Japanese people are not treated with the same sort of respect by many forum members here.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 09:31:08 |Display all floors

It's got a reason that everyone knows

*****  It's a pity the Japanese people are not treated with the same sort of respect by many forum members here.  ***

That is Koizumi's annual visit to the Yasukusi shrine, in his 6-year tenure as Japan PM from 2001-06.

I hope PM Abe might be much, much clever, regarding the shrine visit issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 22:45:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinadaily at 2007-4-14 11:31
It's got a reason that everyone knows

*****  It's a pity the Japanese people are not treated with the same sort of respect by many forum members here.  ***

That is Koizumi's annual visit to the Yasukusi shrine, in his 6-year tenure as Japan PM from 2001-06.

I hope PM Abe might be much, much clever, regarding the shrine visit issue.  

I was talking about the Japanese people.
I would imagine that the majority of the 130 million of them have never been anywhere near that shrine.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.