Author: desperado123

CPC plus KMT could prevent Taiwan independence [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-10 20:26:30 |Display all floors

Emucc the shameless

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/shameless

Main Entry: shame less
Pronunciation: 'shAm-l&s
Function: adjective
1 : having no shame : insensible to disgrace <a shameless braggart>
2 : showing lack of shame <the shameless exploitation of the natives>
- shame less ly adverb
- shame less ness noun


The number two rightly described what you do in Timor today.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-10 21:49:37 |Display all floors

Emu shameless?

But the little nut in Beijing (Northwest) is at a loss for words to counter my challenge.

It seems we'll never get an answer why the KMT is supported by the mainland for its policies in Taiwan, but we don't see them being allowed to stand for elections on the mainland.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-10 21:54:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-4-10 21:49
But the little nut in Beijing (Northwest) is at a loss for words to counter my challenge.

It seems we'll never get an answer why the KMT is supported by the mainland for its policies in Taiwan, but we don't see them being allowed to stand for elections on the mainland.  ...


Yeah, we also never get an answer how you will retreat and stop bullying your neighbors. Their election is in front of your gunpoint.

How 'democratic'... and hyprocrite of course.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-11 06:47:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-4-10 23:54
Yeah, we also never get an answer how you will retreat and stop bullying your neighbors. Their election is in front of your gunpoint.

How 'democratic'... and hyprocrite of course. .


Covering your eyes and blocking your ears will not change the facts, Northwest.

You are quite pathetic in your deliberate ignorance of reality.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-11 09:17:28 |Display all floors

Talk Sense.

Emu,

Another free lesson in politics : The CPC is a Communist party. They have a different system of democracy and selection of candidates. It is too complex and complicated for the likes of you . Suffice to say that for you to bark and bay , as you do , taunting the CPC to  " approve candidates " of  the KMT for Mainland elections is tantamount to asking little Johnny in lalaland to be kind to the refugees. Disjointed, dysfunctional and demented.

Talk on something sensible if you can : offer sober opinions if you must. This graffiti sprays on everything Chinese, with no aim and no target , is tiring but so Ozzieland at that lower scale. Apologies to my Aussie friends with normal & high IQs.

[ Last edited by mengzhi at 2007-4-11 09:18 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-11 10:50:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-4-11 06:47
Covering your eyes and blocking your ears will not change the facts, Northwest.


Ahh, how could I compare myself to you. You turn blind to violence against muslims in your neighborshood and blocking you ears.

Using your mouth won't change the facts... your society are discriminating against them.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-4-11 13:15:58 |Display all floors

for mengzhi

Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-4-11 09:17
Emu,

Another free lesson in politics : The CPC is a Communist party. They have a different system of democracy and selection of candidates. It is too complex and complicated for the likes of you ...

CCP don't have democracy sytem. That is why it is called a communist system.  Mengzhi is such a stupid fool.  In a communist system,  the commie gangsters bribe each other with money into power and send each other sex workers (prostitutes) to get favors and get things done, at the expense of the china taxpayers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.