Views: 9411|Replies: 35

CPC plus KMT could prevent Taiwan independence [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-9 17:28:11 |Display all floors
Hu Jintao , general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee congratulates the new-elected  Chinese kuomingtang party Chariman .  This show the mainland  wants to cooperate with the biggest party  now in Taiwan . As we all know the KMT keeping adhering to the one-China policy which just is in accordance with the mainland the bottom line .  
     Could it be possible that the two parties join together to prevent the independence of the ruling party in Taiwan . Maybe the "president-election' is a good chance to prove this guess .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 19:55:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by desperado123 at 2007-4-9 19:28
Hu Jintao , general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee congratulates the new-elected  Chinese kuomingtang party Chariman .  This show the mainland  wants to cooperate with the biggest party  now in Taiwan . As we all know the KMT keeping adhering to the one-China policy which just is in accordance with the mainland the bottom line .  
     Could it be possible that the two parties join together to prevent the independence of the ruling party in Taiwan .

Good to hear the leader of the CCP is holding the KMT in such regard.
A natural progression from this would be for mainland citizens to also be given a choice with KMT candidates standing for election to the mainland government.
How about it boys, you support the KMT on Taiwan, surely what's good for the goose is good for the gander!!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 20:05:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-4-9 19:55
Good to hear the leader of the CCP is holding the KMT in such regard.
A natural progression from this would be for mainland citizens to also be given a choice with KMT candidates standing for  ...

Hey here you are, after hiding from the facts I presented before your nose.

The bad feeling because of losing arguments to a non-native English speaker are so humiliating for you that you avoid me?

I beat you in every thread, accept the facts that your country is a petroleum predator and that you're an annoying hypocrite.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 06:23:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-4-9 22:05
The bad feeling because of losing arguments to a non-native English speaker are so humiliating for you that you avoid me?...

Well sometimes the buzzing of blood sucking mosquitos does get annoying, I just have to ignore them for a while

I will find the thread to which you refer, and respond there. Now stick to the topic here.

What about mainlanders having the choice of voting for KMT representatives?

The CCP appears to approve of this sort of thing on Taiwan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 12:16:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-4-10 06:23
Well sometimes the buzzing of blood sucking mosquitos does get annoying, I just have to ignore them for a while...

This is what you do everytime you lose an argument, deny the fatcs.

But, what's new?

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=33714

Australia - Peacekeeper or Petroleum Predator?

SYDNEY, Jun 22 (IPS) - A two month old rebellion by sacked army officials and police deserters in East Timor, one of the world's newest and poorest countries, has resulted in an Australian-led "peacekeeping" force arrival in its capital Dili, and a media-supported push for "regime change'.

It is his tough stance negotiating East Timor's rights to its oil and gas reserves with Australia over the past 5 years which has earned him the wrath of the Australian government -- which has tried to bully its poor neighbour into submitting to Canberra's ambitions to control exploration and exploitation of these natural resources.

Australia is not mosquito... but a dracula, sucking neighbor's blood.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 12:21:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2007-4-10 06:23
What about mainlanders having the choice of voting for KMT representatives?...

What about Timorese having the choice to oust bloodsuckers from their country?
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 13:48:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-4-10 14:21
What about Timorese having the choice to oust bloodsuckers from their country?

Actually they welcomed Australian peacekeepers into the country and most Timorese appreciate their presence.

You still haven't answered the question (because you're too chicken, it seems).

What about mainlanders having the choice of voting for KMT representatives?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.