Author: brianzhang

cell phone [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-4-11 19:16:58 |Display all floors
there is no doubt that nokia makes the best phones around


that's right, it still works after having been to the washing machine twice, stepped on several times, dropped from desk/ jacket pocket N times..
dead

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-4-11 19:25:23 |Display all floors

yeah

Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-4-11 19:16


that's right, it still works after having been to the washing machine twice, stepped on several times, dropped from desk/ jacket pocket N times..


i had my old nokia for about 2 and a half years...and i pretty much put it through every kind of punishment there is, short of a trip to hell...and it never ever had a problem...i can only recomend nokias...while my friends had phones that were constantly breaking i had one that was like a rock
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-4-11 19:30:20 |Display all floors
rock...right I think you might as well use it as a weapon in case you are attacked. You know, throw it hard at that person's face and run away like hell, it's gonna do some damage.. lol
dead

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-4-11 19:32:59 |Display all floors

damn right

Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-4-11 19:30
rock...right I think you might as well use it as a weapon in case you are attacked. You know, throw it hard at that person's face and run away like hell, it's gonna do some damage.. lol


if you own a nokia and you get attacked...you can hurl it at the attackers face...and it will still be good to use to call the police...other brands won't protect you like nokia will
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-4-11 20:43:32 |Display all floors
hahah!
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-4-11 21:42:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2007-4-11 19:32


if you own a nokia and you get attacked...you can hurl it at the attackers face...and it will still be good to use to call the police...other brands won't protect you like nokia will

The best advertisment i heard.....

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-4-11 22:03:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brianzhang at 2007-4-9 15:40
what's your cell phone brand?
mine is SonyEricsson K750C!

Mine is Samsung.
I know most people buy cell phone for its several functions--MP3, digital camera, mailbox,
but mine is only for call and short message, i seldom use it to take pictures, never listen to the music,and never access to internet, so i swear i wont buy any expensive one in the future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.