Author: ming361

China should build the most powerful navy to unify [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-15 08:10:05 |Display all floors

answer to writevince s question

let me answer one of your questions u raised before,u asked why our chairman hu didnt visit taiwan when your so-called president abian asked .
it is so clear taiwan is just a province of China,so your "president" is at most a district officer,a governor maye something like that.so why a national leader comes to see a lttle arrogant officer and a spilitist.
on the contray ,he should come to beijng to make a confession that himself is guilty and a shameful traitor.
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 13:03:02 |Display all floors

ming361

It is you who is lost, it is impossible for two foreign countries to join together. Because there are two presidents, two militarys, two congress, two separate governments.   Just like it is impossible for mexico to join with canada, or austerlia to join with south korea.
  You have been brainwashed by your illegal ccp government.  And if you think your PLA is so great, then hurry up and send your PLA to iraq, and see how your PLA will do.  The will be crying for mommy, and coming back in body bags.

Let me tell you,  we Taiwanese are not like iraq,  we are MUCH WORSE than iraqies.   Iraq is too easy going,  we will kill all invaders without mercy , without hestation.  
In iraq, there are only 5000 freedom fighters.  If this was Taiwan, there will be 20 million.  Do you know it is soooooo easy to make home made pipe bombs,  each one only cost less than 10 dollars, and yet one pipe bomb will kill 5 PLA sooooo easily.   All the rat poison will be used to poison your PLA soldiers.  
Yes, I am telling you, it is very very easy to kill foreigners.  We  the local people know everything about Taiwan, and where and how to get the necessary supplies to get rid of foreigners.  
In fact, as soon as your first missles fly,  The DPP will win all elections for the next 10,000 years.   The DPP canidates will be the president for the next 10,000 years.

Of course your family do celebrate when one moves out.  When you turn 25 years old and you get married, in all chinese customes and traditions, you family will throw you a wedding party and celebrate you NEW INDEPENDENCE..  So , yes, when chinese people moves out of family there is a big celebration for new independence, and a new family!!

When my President Chen invited Hu over to discuss,  Hu refused,  I will tell you why!   Because Hu knows Taiwan will never accept the word unify, so HU don't want to waste his time, Hu will only "lose face" if he travels to Taiwan.  
   So , Hu rather spend his time buying more weapons to threaten Taiwan instead.  
    So, my personal opinion is that, does iraq and iraq citizens ever unify with the United States??  ha ha ha ha!   of course not.  These two countries will never be unified.   So, I will  tell you,  Hu is going the wrong direction.  It is much better for him to negociate with my President Chen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 15:03:20 |Display all floors

Clowns and Bozos.

Vince the dreamer,

Are you still playing dragons and dungeons ? Your imagination is fertile to say the least. It is worthy of a script for a Bollywood block-buster.

Meantime, back at the ranch, if Taiwanese are so tough, so clever and so superhuman, why did they NOT recover the Mainland , as the gangster swore on his mother's grave all those years ago ? Taiwanese have no indigenous weapons except wooden junks, spears and shovels. So stop being braggarts. If you attack the Mainland , the defenders over here will die laughing. You would win the first war in history by comedy. Good for you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 17:06:04 |Display all floors

ahem

here is a point for the chinese who want to occupy taiwan to consider:

stop slandering taiwan and pointing out "why china is better" it does nothing but drive a bigger wedge between the two countries....it is against your interests to drive a bigger wedge between china and taiwan....maybe instead try and point out the similarities between the two countries...you can also talk about their good points...this will bring taiwan and china close together...and that's what you want right...closeness = unification...

...i could be wrong but it seems to me that with the two countries hating each other, the only way they will be unified is through military force...and then china will have it's very own iraq on it's hands, which would be terrible for taiwan, worse for china and bad for the world which we all live in
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 02:04:07 |Display all floors

ming361

when the war begins, Taiwan will destroy all of southern china.  Southern china will submit to Taiwan.  All your military compounds in southern china will be destroyed.  you will be homeless, you won't have a house, you won't have a job.  What will ming361 do?  
Your government in beijing is wasting your life,  because we all know,  communists don't care about human life.  
I am thinking about you guys in southern china,  
take care.  
I do feel very sorry for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 02:08:40 |Display all floors

mengzhi

I am DPP , not KMT.  Don't mix the two together.  
It was kmt who tried and failed to get the taiwanese to invade china.
and if mainland china is too stupid to start a war,  mainland china will look like iraq, and foreign troops will occupy china again , just like the 1800.  
The fact is china has no military allies,  NONE.   while the rest of the world all has military alliances with each other to contain china.  This is a fact.!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 06:04:51 |Display all floors

Go play junior.

I am going to call off this uneven, unfair and uncouth arm wrestling with you after this. I am embarassed with dealing with you and your lunacy.  It does not matter whether it was KMT or DPP who failed to " recover " the Mainland. If your Tarzan toughness applies to the DPP, it is never too late for fearless Bian to lead an army of supermen over and into the Mainland today !? What are you waiting for ?  I am too old and weak to play in your sandpit ; you find someone else your mental age and have a good time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.