Author: ming361

China should build the most powerful navy to unify [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-12 19:10:58 |Display all floors

ming361

your english is funny, where did you learn it?

i want to learn to write like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 19:12:52 |Display all floors

I am new!!

It's really interested to learn this from you.Thank you all above!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 11:20:18 |Display all floors

for ming361

who hate who??
you said "while I am eating I will be hit by your mainland missles."  
  did I say that to you?  Did i say, while ming361 is eating , you will be hit by Taiwan missles.
  and you call my president bian pregnat dog.  Did I call your president Hu jin tao a pregnat dog?
   So, who hates who?
   It is you,  You just can't stand the current independent country of Taiwan.  It is you who hate Taiwanese.   
    And who speak for abian,  because your china keep delete all Taiwanese posters.  your government delete everything that don't agree with your government.
    Use force?  You mean like iraq?  Do you think using force in iraq will quickly solve the problem????  I don't think so.  YOu are a stupid  guy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 13:25:56 |Display all floors
anyway ,taiwan is not iraq,
we will treat u as our bros
come on
you say u are part of china and submit to us
then the problem is solved
u guys wont lose anything
and we  forge a wonderful china together ,why dont u join us
dear taiwan bro
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 02:47:06 |Display all floors

ming361

submit to you?  And who do you think you are? God?
we , taiwan don't submit to anyone.  
We Taiwan is a democratic country.  All of our citizens vote for leaders. All of the countries around the world has grown up.  All are mature democratic countries.  Except china.  china is still acting like a child , acting like imperial japanese of WWII, trying to conquer other countries.
bros?  bros don't point weapons at each other.  I don't know what kind of family you are from,  maybe you are a gangster family.  But, in my family when someone moves out, we have a celebration party and congradulate him on his independence.   This is how my family establish friendships.
Join you?  My president Chen has invited your president hu for talks, but  hu refused many times.  It is hu is does not want to negociate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 04:01:58 |Display all floors

ming361

freedom fighters/ insurgents are not born.  No one is born to be a freedom fighter.
but, when we local people see their country being invaded, they will RISE to the occasion and become freedom fighters.  
There are only about 5000 freedom fighters in iraq,  that is enough to give the invaders many problems.  This is a fact. only 5000.,  5000 is a very small number.
Go read Taipei times.  last month there are 800 college students in Taipei that signed up to be the freedom fighter club for Taiwan, and there is no war yet.   Yes, there are many who will join them.  And yes,  you are talking to one already.  I will be very happy to join that group.  
Anyone who try to invade my country of Taiwan, will be defeated!  This is a fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 16:16:18 |Display all floors
oh,lad
you are all misleaded
you are abetted to die only for stupid reason by your government .you are getting lost
dont do that.it is quite dangerous going in a wrong way
after all,you young taiwanese are not iraqy people,as i see it,you really dont got the guts
when the war begins,most of u will submit ,wont u.that s the way it dose
really above all,the government of yours are makeing use of your young life.they are using u
just dont
i am thinking for u guys.
take care.
by the way,my family dont make a celebration when a member of it do things in a wrong way,but  u do

[ Last edited by ming361 at 2007-4-14 04:17 PM ]
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.