Author: ming361

China should build the most powerful navy to unify [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-12 07:22:10 |Display all floors

for ming361

Yes, let's look at history.   
Taiwan was never a part of china.  For the past 600 years Taiwan has already been separated from china.  
Taiwan was a colony of netherlands, and later became a colony of Portugeses,  then the japanese took over, and now the kmt.  You can ask the KMT to move  back to china, that is fine by me.  The kmt is not Taiwanese,  they were the war refugees from china.  

It is impossible to ask a foreign country to join another.   What if mexico ask costa rica to join mexico , because 600 years ago, mexico and costa rica both speak the same language?  Will this work?  I don't think so.
Go ask Brazil to join Chile because 600 years ago, both speak the same language.   Yes, You are very stupid guy.

England, Austerlia, United States, Canada, New Zeland, all speak and write the same English language.  But, they are all separate countries.  

Taiwan already has a president, a military, and all governement governments take orders from Taipei only.  There is nothing you can do.

Did you mention the word jap??   yes, then you need to go to japan and ask the 2 million mainland chinese girls to stop servicing japanese men.  Why do so many mainland girls go to japan to work as prostitutes , they must really LOVE japanese men.   Yes, tell your mainland chinese business men to stop going to japan to BEG like a dog, beg the japanese for money to invest in china.   Stop begging the japanese to donate medical equipment.   Since your ccp can send so many spys to steal military technology, why not send spys to steal medical equipment technology to help your poor people in china?  
     All your tall new buildings in china, yes, many of them came from japanese money.  Yes, you are the dog for the japanese.  This is a fact!!!!!

Just sit down,?  yes, our president Chen Sui Bing has invited your Hu jin tao to Taiwan many many times, but hu won't come.  Hu / mainlanders love to save face, and is trying to get taiwan to agree on one word.  
The answer is NO.  We will no agree to one word, we won't join any other country, because it is impossible to join another country.  We already have an office of the presidency, and have our own military department.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 08:17:34 |Display all floors

The stand up clown across the Strait.

Vince the Bozo from the emerald isle,

You are one big bag full of  trash and terd . Name us ONE coountry in this whole wide world who recognises the country and soverign state of Taiwan then ? Too difficult ? Never mind ,  take your time about it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 12:08:11 |Display all floors

mengzhi

name one country that is an military ally with china.    yes, no country on earth wants to be allies with china.  I wonder why?!
name one country on earth that trust china.   anwer: none.  I wonder why.
if china is too stupid enough to start a war, then china will be finished, because no one would come to help china.   in fact, after china is defeated, other countries all around china would come to occupy china,  the voltures and other scanvagers will come to pick  the left of flesh off of the carcass china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 12:16:53 |Display all floors

Reply #24 writevince's post

ha ha ha

YOu are so FUNNY GUY!

have a nice day!

Green Dragon
Elder
Trade Route Nations

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 12:19:44 |Display all floors

Dumbo jumbo

Dear vince,

You have the IQ of a five year old ( I am being generous ). I am getting out of your way because you are too dumbed-down for me to bother. OK Taiwan is the most wonderful and powerful nation on earth. Play in that sandpit all you want. Your mum still loves you, as no one else will.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 19:04:48 |Display all floors

for the guy writevince

I got the key
writevince is a typical taiwan-misleaded-style educated baby,and he is too selfish and self-important to talk with.since then,we got the bias on each other.let s just wait and see,who is the winner!
and even you hate our mainlanders so much,while love japs so much and speak in their behalf.
well,we are not brazilians or some others.we are Chinese,and we just want our taiwan back.maybe one day,u probably hit by our missiles while eating.if not,we will treat the captured pretty well.huh?
oh,by the way,remember to ask bianbian to the mainland for a while,i will see how he acts as a pregnant dog.
ps.people like u speak for a bian is quite few now,i know even taiwanese are quite lose their heart on him,but u are really distinctive enough enough and enough.are u really a taiwanese,talk sth about yourself.
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 19:06:51 |Display all floors
and i know sometimes whu people got to use force and problems just solved unbelieveable quickly
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.