Author: ming361

China should build the most powerful navy to unify [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-10 05:46:56 |Display all floors
And you guys are angry, when we say China is an agressive nation,  and a threat to the peace of the region.

Look at yourself before making anymore false statements to try to deceive the rest of the world.

Some of you are no better than the ones you accused of being war mongers.

[ Last edited by jonnyd at 2007-4-10 05:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 05:54:57 |Display all floors
I think mengzhi is right.
However, it would be foolhardy to underestimate the G.I.s.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 05:55:55 |Display all floors
China needs a strong navy.

As China grows, its customers will need to have the assurance that China can protect the shipping lanes that are so vital to the economic growth of the world.  The American navy is very busy in the Middle East and will continue to be busy with Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran.  So China cannot get by on the cheap and rely on America to police the high seas for the world.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 14:29:47 |Display all floors

defence of what???

2007, china has no enemies.  What is china defending from?? You mean "losing face",  china is afraid to lose face, so china wants to build a bigger navy?  
    I was reading defence talk.com .   From satellite photo, china' navy ships seldom sail out into the ocean, and thus seldom practices.  Neither does china's jet fighters, they seldom practice.  It must the chinese's psychology.  "As long as china has stolen and copy modern weapons.  that would be enough"   Chinese are  too lazy to practice military manuvers with their hardware.  
     If China  becomes too  arrogant and  start s a war.  China will look like iraq.  100 miles of land in china will sell for 2 dollars after the war that China started.
      For the record,  the US has 12,  6 in the pacific to counter beijing and North korea, and only 2 in the middle east.  England has 3 carriers, and France has a few as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 18:42:46 |Display all floors
above all,let s make a point clear,countries like KOREA INDIA THILAND  do have their own carriers,and JAPAN also got its light carrier,and RASSIA HAVE GOT ONE HALF CENTURY AGO.why don't we make one?
moreover,the fact is our wise government has been planning to build one,and we are building at the very present in DALIAN shipyard.
if you don't believe it,please check it yourself through any approach.
the trend is there,if you are a wise guy,please keep your mouth shut a little while,think over it.
by the way, i am really not a toy player or sth like that,that was what i did when i was 10sth .huh!!
hopefully to be a master of what I like, on knowledge

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 05:45:18 |Display all floors

The anxious whistler.

Our vince is whistling in the wind here. He is wishing and willing that China does not practice, does not dare to fight becuase he knows better. If China is as useless and uncommitted as he wish, the whole capitalist world would have descended on China long before now : to again pillage and plunder. This time it is not only the natural resources but highly trained and skilled human resources. Imagine, ALL the woes and worries of the Western liberal capitalists would evaporate overnight if anyone of them could lay their sticky fingers on the present Chinese bonanza .

My rhetoric challenge to Vince and his cohorts is this : try to land on Chinese soil and you will have some surprises in store . TRY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 13:01:11 |Display all floors

ming361

you need to get the facts straight.  China did NOT build an aircraft carrier in Dailan,  It was in fact an old russian aircraft carrier, but the russians removed the nuclear reactor and weapons parts and sold it to china, and Now china is trying to figure out how to rebuild it back to an aircarft carrier.

To answer your question: what would you contribute to war between mainland china and the tiny island country of Taiwan.
Yes, mainland china can only attack tiny tiny countries like Taiwan.  China is too afraid to attack normal size country like the russia or india, and can only attack much smaller countries.   Yes, china is acting like a HERO.  yes, only a Hero can attack small country but is too afraid to attack same size countries.  Wow! china is such a brave Hero, that it can only attack much smaller country.

Since you ming361 hate Taiwan so much, and you hate United States so much,  that is ok.  But, don't send your spys to Taiwan to steal computer technology.  And don't send your spys to United States and steal military technology.  that is very shameful of you.    And don't send your products (made by your factories) to Taiwan and America for sale.  Don't try to earn and take American's money,  that would be shameful of you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.