Author: sophiamailql

the wounded mouse,you scared me [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-15 21:56:57 |Display all floors
to changcheng: it's true that  the snake will help keep the mouse population under control,but actually,for me,ii'm afraid the snake more than mice and so...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 01:17:25 |Display all floors
Yes, most people think they are afraid of snakes. That fear comes from ignorance. Once you get to know them, you will no longer fear them.

Of course, one always respects poisonous snakes and keeps away from them. But a lot of snakes are non- poisonous and harmless to humans, in fact afraid of humans. Leave them alone, and they leave you alone.

Have you watched the late Steve Irwin's programs on wildlife including snakes? A pity such programs are not popular in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 16:35:44 |Display all floors

mice~~hehe~~

where i was young,living in the countryside,there were lots of mice in the small storehouse.Oneday my father,my mother and I decided to catch them ,wow~~so exciting!Finally i catched about 20 with my hands,though i had skin anaphylaxis,hehe~~~
So profound memory,I don't hate mice ,sometimes i feel them a little cute,especially their eyes~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.