Author: mahumahu

why do most boys like white girls?~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-11 15:52:27 |Display all floors
I like both of them. A girl should be smart and kind. Kind is the most important thing.
Man goes into the noisy crowed to drown his own clamour of silence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 16:45:16 |Display all floors

it's not that important

I am a guy, but i don't care about the color of girlz very much. As well as she's healthy and caring, then we can be together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 06:11:46 |Display all floors
oh...being whiter....not necessary....i think tanned is better ... looks healthier and sexier...thats just my opinion...

with whitenin products...been told Shiseido is pretty good...but it depends on your skin type...I have oily skin, and its whitenin products dont work well on me...=(....

SKII is not too bad ... but I dont really have trust in this brand..

Clinique...for some reasons I never like its skin care products...I think its no good .....

E.L...actually this brand is pretty good......i mean really good ....

Or you can try La mer....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 20:35:43 |Display all floors

Reply #1 mahumahu's post

in most Chinese guy's eyes,white is better than black.is there anybody who has seen the product to make skin black?but in north america,things are different,many girl went to the seashore to black the skin,they think black skin is more healthy than the white .and black mean more charm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 10:48:15 |Display all floors

well.......

me not really into white girl.....................
cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 12:08:24 |Display all floors
There's nothing wrong with a skin that's a hint dark, i.e. Olive Skin (Mediterranean people)
but to go to these cooking saloons (Tanning) in order to sit inside tanning beds is horrible and would more than likely lead to skin cancer.
Plus I have seen girls who over do it and their skin turns into an orange like color, not the intended goal, they manage to disgust most of us though.

Stay natural, that's the best way to go about it.

Since we're on the topic of trying to make things different:

What do you think of girls who put on these fake plastic nails?
Any thoughts on that one? looks to me that it's picking up and many more girls do so lately?
Honestly, I dislike such things. What's the purpose of glueing your fingers and attaching other plastic parts on top of them?

Looks hideous if you ask me! but that's just me, hehe.
"You do not have a second chance at making a first impression"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.