Author: mahumahu

why do most boys like white girls?~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-10 08:38:18 |Display all floors
beauty is from the nature and from the heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 09:08:05 |Display all floors
As an American, I find the topic of skin whitening ironic.  Here, white girls use tanning products and salons to get their skin darker!

(By the way, if this looks familiar, I accidentally wrote this as a new post first.  I'm new at this!  : )   )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 12:15:07 |Display all floors
i go for yellow girls =D
dont take me literally tho... by yellow i mean chinese =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-10 14:36:01 |Display all floors
cannot catch what you really wanna saying~~~whether about boys or about yourself?
帅哥到此一游!~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 05:25:54 |Display all floors

Doesn't really matter but....

If you asked me, I would actually prefer the girl that's a little more tan (i.e. darker) over the girl that's really pale and looks like a ghost.   For caucasian girls being really pale means your skin looks pasty white or even pinkish while for chinese girls this can mean the skin looks callow or yellowish.  For both Chinese and caucasian girls a little bit of color (tan) looks much better so save your money on the whitening products please!

The only thing that should be pearly white is your teeth!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 05:42:41 |Display all floors
I am in North America. White women normally doesn't like Asian. They go after blacks and of course most from all ethnic including asian seems to going after blacks. Any thoughts on this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-11 06:07:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mahumahu at 2007-4-6 10:41
Just because boys like white girls, whitening becomes a lifetime task for girls, especially asian girls`

yet since last year's SKII incident, girls become more cautious about whitening produ ...

Girls who use whitening products are stupid. I know there's a kind of social pressure in China to be as white as possible, reminiscent of similar attitudes in the West (especially in the past). But don't let it fool you; the smartest thing you can do is to ignore those who demand that you change to some futile ideal. Because there will be lots of other people who do appreciate true beauty.

Proof in case: this is what has been on my desktop for some time now. It's a perfect mix of colors in skin and hair, just as nature wanted.
whoaa.jpg
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.