Author: mahumahu

why do most boys like white girls?~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-6 14:20:58 |Display all floors
Thanks for your thoughtful reply puffca, I appreciate the better understanding. I started a poll as you probably saw, to give guys a chance to respond anonymously and girls a chance to see some guys' views anonymously.

And by all means, I'd love to hear your views on asian male & white female couples... maybe you can find a suitable thread or start a new one. Maybe in the current poll about "would you date a foreign girl?"?

I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 15:42:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnobody at 2007-4-6 11:07
health is more important! i think girls are beautiful when they are happy, confident no matter when color of her shin(but i am a girl, i don't know men's thought.....)

i can't agree with you.....
any more.
and i am a boy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 15:49:06 |Display all floors
Hehe, I thought you were saying White girls(race) ,Well ,Most Chinese girls like to have fair skin. thats why you see them holding umbrellas in summertime..lol . But some of them have pale faces that makes them look ill..
However, I prefer to have brown (tan) skin and I believe that makes me look more like an Asian..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 22:28:13 |Display all floors
My wife is Chinese, when we first met she was into all the skin-whitening creams etc, I told her that that crap is a load of B.S.  She doesn't use it now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 22:55:42 |Display all floors
I don`t  think  it important .  If   the  boy is  turely  loving you ,he won`t  care about  you skin colour . In my       opinion , the girl is full of intension ,confidence and happy smile , whith is most beautiful for her !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 22:59:55 |Display all floors

Like it is

Natural is best. I am a Hong Kong man married to a Chinese wife. The one thing that attracted me to her at the beginning was long straight hair and no make up. If she gets a little darker in the summer, no problem.
Healthy and natural is better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 23:59:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by puffca at 2007-4-6 14:01

.....hm.....
I guess either you don't get it or I'm holding a totally wrong opinion. I (secretly) believe Asian males are more or less sexually/spiritually supressed, which gives them a violent tendency against anything weak.

Could you please elaborate your above comment? Is the above commnet your own experience? observation?

What is the meaning of Asian males are (more or less) sexually/spiritually supressed...are you speaking from the Freudian perspective? The term "supressed", are you using in the context of a psychoanalytic model? Could you please further explain how and why you believe that Asian males are "sexually/spiritually supressed"?

Please also explain what is the meaning of  "violent tendency"...are you speaking of physical violent behaviors? Psychological? Or emotional? And why do you believe that being sexually/spiritually supressed would lead to a "violent tendency" against anything weak?

Thank you very much for your time and attention to my questions. Thank you again in advance.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.