Author: mahumahu

why do most boys like white girls?~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-6 12:17:23 |Display all floors
How much lighter do lightening cremes make your skin anyway? I'm just curious, I don't know.

And for the guys.... a little treat...

If these two were twins who both wanted you, would you choose the one on the left because she's lighter?
Oh, please don't hurt the other one's feelings! She wants you too!!!
lightNdarktwins.jpg
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 12:49:19 |Display all floors
well I could handle both and do an in depth comparison for you freakqi :) you make the arrangements and I will make room at my place for them :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 12:57:25 |Display all floors

No

I like Asian ie, Chinese and Indian babes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 13:55:21 |Display all floors
I think all of the boys like the girl who is as pure as water lily so that you needn't brush anything on your face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 14:01:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-4-5 23:17
How much lighter do lightening cremes make your skin anyway? I'm just curious, I don't know.

And for the guys.... a little treat...

If these two were twins who both wanted you, would you choo ...

.....hm.....
I guess either you don't get it or I'm holding a totally wrong opinion. I (secretly) believe Asian males are more or less sexually/spiritually supressed, which gives them a violent tendency against anything weak. White skin, regardless of racial considerations, usually represnts the weakness of a woman. It stimulates men's hidden desires, or sexual impulsions, to that certain woman, although such desires can be delivered very gentlely as people are taught to be nice especially under the influence of eastern culture. I, for example, find (certain) Caucasian women with freckles being attractive.

But again, hidden desire is hidden desire, it doesn't mean Asian males are easier to be engaged into any kind of violent behaviors. On the contrary, if they are, they would be less supressed. But, the culture teaches them to either hide their emotions or deliver them as genteer as possible. That's why you see those Japanese are very polite in working places, but when they get home, everybody downloads those "bondage fantasy" videos. Heaven forbids, Chinese government doesn't allow those videos. But still, in Chinese traditional literatures, 红楼梦,for example, desirable women are always subject to illness.

For the same reason, you don't usually see Asian male black female couples--black skin represents strength. So, it's not really a racial issue. (I have another theory on Asian male white female couples, but it would be off the topic here, because we are not talking about races)

All the above discussions are focused only on the physical appearance,  and the conclusion is white skin is more physically attractive in male dominated eastern cultures, given all the other conditions, including looks and personalities are identical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 14:09:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-4-5 22:57
But as for whitening cremes, would you rather date a girl who used a whitening creme to attract you, or an equal girl who didn't?

An equal girl who didn't.

Does a slightly lighter shade of skin attract you more?

Yes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 14:13:26 |Display all floors

listen to me girls..

i like happy smileing and smart girls...

this the most important, your skin color is not important...

have many other things that are more important, dont waste your money on this.

cheers

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.